1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] An NBA Nightmare: The James Harden-Dwight Howard Pick-and-Roll

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GBRocket, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Play07

Play07 Member

I'm still waiting ? I know it was a scrimmage but you would think we would see it working ran to perfection the way it was hyped up

2. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

BS. Harden came off the bench because he played with 2 other perimeter player who take a kajillion shots. He could have easily started with Westbrook OR Durant.

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Buddy, you gotta calm down the hate. You're seriously bugging.

4. Play07

Play07 Member

No hate, I hope I see it I want the team to do good, Howard isn't a post player for him to excel on offense the pick and roll is going to have to be a play that is consistent and they feel comfortable running.

5. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

The team must have missed your memo. Heaven forbid they spend 9 minutes of scrimmage time not doing what you want them to.

6. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

Dude whats up with the hate for our two star players?

7. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

I'm telling you as kindly as possible, you're coming off as hateful in a lot of your posts and it's definitely not working if you think you're helping Lin's cause. We shall see how it goes, but criticizing Harden in so many of your posts is definitely not a good idea.

8. Play07

Play07 Member

ok cool I can respect your opinion and thanks for telling me kindly