1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caught Her Trife Ass

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I went to a concert tonight with some friends in ft. lauderdale (i live in miami), i told my girl to come but she said she was having a girls night out so okay fine by me. We stopped texting around 11 pm when i sent her the last message "be safe tonight baby" she never replied. Thought it was kind of fishy so around 430 am while im getting home i decided to drive passed her house. I saw a white mustang with black stripes (or dark blue couldnt really tell, prolly an 09') parked in her drive way. At first i thought it mightve been her brothers but being the paranoid **** that i am... i go home & start my investigation. I look on facebook to see if her brother has any pictures of his car, none. So i go through her tagged pictures, i remember she told me her exes name is andres.. So i click on his profile pictures, suprisingly enough (not really) one of his photos is a white mustang with black stripes (he's a transformer). I dont want to jump the gun or anything so i wont say anything til im sure of it but im not ****ing dumb so its probably the obvious.

Now at first i thought it was space city but he only drives a red mustang... Lol im trying to add humor to this so i could feel better but i actually feel like complete ****.

I dont really know where to go from here but i sure as **** believe in getting back at her.

2. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Damn... that sucks man. Sorry to hear it.

3. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

This is all I got this morning.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9dZW1C3neao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Cold BUSTED

5. SK34

SK34 Member

3 way. And let her walk in on ya. Jk bro...or am I?

I am. Anyways, I dont know what you should do mayne but thats F'd up. You def need to teach her a lesson. Good Luck.

1 person likes this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sorry to hear. What's the Facebook link? Maybe you can post it to 4chan and see what happens.

7. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

What a b!#tch, sorry but I cannot stand unfaithful girls (and guys) kick her to the curb. A girl I was friends with for a while tried to cheat with me on her boyfriend, I told her to **** off.

/end rant

8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

how long have y'all been together?

9. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

You can play it cool to see if she lies or be direct. Since you have evidence of the car I would play it cool. No texting has to be on the phone

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

did you took a picture of the car in the driveway

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looks like you have a free poontang card to play around.

Oh yeah, and wear protection.

12. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You should've taken a timestamped picture of the car in her driveway, then changed her wallpaper to the picture when you got the chance. At that point, I'm sure she would realize she dun goofed and that consequences would never be the same.

1 person likes this.
  13. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Wasn't SCK next to a 'sweet' Cam-ahro?

Either way this is some bull**** bro. I suggest you play it cool and make it into a payback, IN YO FACE b****!!!!

Maybe get caught in the act or out with the "replacement" chick after she thinks everything's a-okay.

Just be sure you can confirm it truly happened, you don't wanna be the one feeling like a dick not knowing one of her long lost friends drives a sweet white with blue striped Stang.

Sleepy hoes, just can't stand em, smh.

14. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Sleep with her closest single friends then dump your gf.

15. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Sorry to hear that, was the suspicion mainly because she didn't respond back to your 11pm text?

16. TISNF

TISNF Member

Yeah depending on how much you like/love her, like DonkeyMagic said you've got freedom to do whatever.

Will that help the situation? No, not really, and you very well may not have interest in someone else.

But if it were me, then yeah I probably wouldn't say anything at first. I think if it were me I would likely ignore her messages for a while (hours/days). She might get the memo, but again, it won't really "help" the situation.

Really depends on how you feel about this chick.

17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Sleepy hoes. Lol, stupid iPhone, SLEEZY hoes.

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

Just break it off... tell her why and don't look back.

No need to wait around or try to get even.

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Hook up with Andres also. That'll show her.

1 person likes this.
  20. Shaud

Shaud Member

b****es ain't **** but hoes and tricks

1 person likes this.