1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caught Her Trife Ass

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

How are you going to "see what happens"?

She's already lied to you. It's not like you're going to uncover any more proof than the obvious proof you already have, and she certainly won't fess up on her own. She cheated on you. It really sucks, and I'm sorry that it happened to you, but admit it to yourself. And let her know that you know, and that she's full of ****.

If you want to stay with her, knowing she cheated...it will probably (surely) not end well. But the heart wants what it wants. On the other hand, if you keep telling yourself that you don't know for sure or that you believe her...you're a chump. And it will happen again.

2. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Mannnnnn, have you asked her, if this was "girl's night out," how in the FUCK does her EX BOYFRIEND wind up at her house!?!?!

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm guessing she's a hot piece of Miami ass. The more you **** her at this point, the more you're ****ed.

I'd only pretend go back to her place mostly for any gifts you want back.

Seriously though, end it well and her friends will like you a lot.

Nothing like a b****'s friends having an op to make someone else look b****ier

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah we need to confirm this...thanks
    signed,
    clutchfans

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

What she has done can not be undone.

If you sleep with an ex on a guy nights out, she would never completely forgive you.

Time to move on.

6. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Lol i love you guys but im not posting pictures, links, nothing. I know how messy that gets. Im not going to b**** out im already stuffing some other girl but im just playing it cool til i find out how to make the pay back sweet.

Preciate the support though.

7. Invisible Fan

My ebonics translator has been hazy... You've been double stuffing your pizza roll?

8. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

That was fast. :grin:

9. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Also, while you're looking, here's some new standards to look for:

[​IMG]

10. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

This is stupid. Be the bigger man and dump her. Payback and other little games are for children. And if you were already hooking up with some other chick before this even happened, you don't deserve any sympathy. (Which it certainly sounds like, since less than 12 hours passing seems like a short time period to be already "stuffing" some other girl)

Maybe y'all deserve each other.

1 person likes this.
  11. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Sweetie, move on, if you believe she's cheated. You are not going to be able to trust her this point, and I'm not entirely sure of what's been done about it. But, you two have only been together for 5 months.

12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I think this is what he means:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ac7-ZGKayE0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ac7-ZGKayE0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

13. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Don't these things happen in the ghetto all the time? Who are we to judge her for wanting an upgrade, maybe she deserved one.

14. codell

codell Contributing Member

Wait, the OP is cheating also?

15. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Definitely sounds like it. lol

16. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Who doesn't cheat nowadays? It is almost the exception to the rule if you are true to your partner. I am the exception i suppose.

17. Invisible Fan

THE PLOT THICKENS?

18. Granville

Granville Member

Wait till she is sound asleep and spackle her face. That's a real eye opener.

19. Sajan

Sajan Member

op: HEY MY GF IS CHEATING!

op: WHY SHE CHEAT? I AM ALREADY CHEATING!

1 person likes this.
  20. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Lmao im not cheating. It was a cute friend that liked me but i told her i had a girlfriend & that i was committed to my girl. You guys dont understand, i really liked my girl.. I wish she wouldve been committed too instead of this ****ing mess but whatever i guess i have to move on & that's what im trying to do.

& by stuffing i mean stuffing her up as in, getting this other girl ready cause i know im gonna break up with my girl, might as well. Bad terminology i guess.

1 person likes this.