1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caught Her Trife Ass

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Jul 21, 2012.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Picture Andres wearing a Raiders jersey.

Stab stab stab.

2. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

hi, I know this isnt my thread and I might be kind of semi-hijacking it, but can you tell me the logic behind this? I've always heard people advise this to guys who've been cheated (or anything similar) on, but I really don't quite get the reasoning behind this.

I always thought of it as just a spectator trying to reduce the drama to as minimal so if its his friend he doesn't have to deal with all the drama/consequences on the friend being revengeful or reacting badly to the ordeal. Kind like it doesnt hurt a guys ass if hes just talking stand up (bad analogy I know but you get the meaning). Or is it really beneficial to the guy who got cheated on to just do nothing and walk away. Because I'd think the burning flame inside the guy who got cheated on would be better subdued if he decided to take revenge on the b****.

3. Chasing_Chase

Chasing_Chase Member

I agree.

4. JD88

JD88 Member

That's a ****ty feeling man. But you know, that happened to me once and I gave her a second chance and she did it again a year or so later. So, keep that in mind when you are deciding on whether or not to forgive and forget.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Demote her to f*** buddy . . . .and don't tell her.

Just start looking for the next . . . while getting what ya want there.
    Start withdrawing all the good stuff you been doing and treating her like a f*** buddy.

Mark the day and time. . . . [which this thread will do well enough]
    and when she wants to have THE TALK . . .say oh . . . after you F*** you ex that night
    I figured we were not as serious as I thought . . .. *shrug*
    It's no big deal . . . .

say it with a straight face
    and
    Never retreat . . . Never surrender

Rocket River

2 people like this.
  6. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Been there. Just let her go and move on, best thing to do.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Lick on these nuts and suck the d***k.

8. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

lol :grin:

9. Convictedstupid

You already look like a insecure beta phaggot because you drove by her house and then Facebook stalked her brother and exes. Just end it with the cheating w****, cut out all communications with her and wash your hands and be done with it.

1 person likes this.
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Clearly, you need to, without any comment, get a white mustang with black stripes. Would freak her out pretty nicely, in a David Lynch kinda way.

3 people like this.
  11. Jontro

Jontro Member

I guess different folks have different ways of going about it. An ex cheated on me a long, long, long time ago, before I was even born, that's how long ago it was. Initially I was pissed, it's only natural... but in the end for some reason I just broke it off, gave her a piece of my mind and never looked back.

She ended up dating the guy (whom I didn't know) and from what I heard they had a horrible end to their relationship. It happens, I just let it go. I could have done something stupid back then had I followed my emotions or listened to my buddies and really regretted it. I didn't, moved on, found someone better, and life is good right now.

I don't keep up with her, but last I heard, years ago, she was still bouncing around between relationships. Doesn't sound too fun. I don't regret my decision at all.

2 people like this.
  12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I would have confronted her right there. Now she can just deny deny deny

13. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

Living well is the best revenge. - George Herbert
    Revenge is for the immature and the emotionally r****ded. - Frank Herbert

By seeking revenge you continue to let that person control your actions/thoughts, it's better to move on and live life on your own terms.

14. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Should've knocked on the door, smiled...laughed...pointed...then walk away, never to return.

I choose to forgive her, as we all make mistakes...but it doesn't mean you have to continue the relationship. Once a cheater...

...and you don't want to catch an STD.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

call up this man.

16. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Advice from insanity wolf....it's insanity wolf so you guys should already know that it's nsfw, but this one isn't too bad :)

[​IMG]

17. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The b**** texted me this morning saying "good morning :)". I think im gonna go with Rocket River's idea but ill make sure she's cheating before I go forward with whatever i decide to do. Ive been with the girl for about 5 months & i liked her a lot but ill live.

To convictedstupid, her house is on the way to my house, she lives about 5 minutes away so its not like it was a hassle. Plus you need to keep an eye on b****es, you need to keep two eyes on miami b****es.

18. edwardc

edwardc Member

best thing to do there

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I agree with Rocket River. That's what I did when I was in this situation years ago. But I guess I'm petty like that. Still, it was satisfying to start acting like a dick, getting mine, then just coming and going without explanation. It went on for nearly a month before I told her I knew what she was up to. She cried, I told her to leave. And I kept her dog too.

3 people like this.
  20. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Did you ask her how her night went?

It would be interesting to see the fabricated story.

Sucks that you have to go through this, but its probably for the best that you found out at this time...rather than finding out later or never finding out.