1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caught Her Trife Ass

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Jul 21, 2012.

1. esteban

esteban Member

I think I know the answer to your problem: stop dating b****es(Miami b****es) and start dating ladies.

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

first, confirm your suspicion. then don't say anything to her. act as if things are fine but start making conversations about faithfulness and loyalty. pour it on thick. tell her you know she would never do anything like cheating because she's a person of integrity. never come outright accusing her because all she'll do is deny. but if you play on her guilt, watch her squirm.

1 person likes this.
  3. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Look its pretty much confirmed that she was cheating on you. Who else besides family would park their car in someone elses driveway. If you're still unsure go to her house and see what everyone else drives. After you've confirmed lay it all on her, make her feel like crap, leave and move on with your life. And if you can do this a while her family is there, the better.

4. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

This made my morning.

5. ling ling

ling ling Member

She did you a favor by getting caught.

It's better you find out now, than later. Just move on.

If you continue to play around w/ fire, you may get yourself burned.

Not worth it imo.

2 people like this.
  6. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

F that "live and let live" crap. Get even, she screwed you over, make that B pay. Don't do ANYTHING for her, straight f-buddy mode till she starts getting sad, then blast her on facebook. Let her friends know she's a w****.

7. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Do it like a man. Take her out to her last supper. Make it very nice. After eating a nice dinner and having drinks, confront her in a very dignified, matter of fact, soft tone. No raising of the voice. Just matter of fact and straight forward, "Look, let's stop pretending here, I've got the evidence, I know what's going on. Do you want to come clean?" Give her a chance to respond. If you don't like what she comes out of her mouth, don't react with any kind of emotion. Simply pay the bill and leave her at the table. And don't look back. Block her calls, texts, and emails. And move on without her.

Now, if she expresses remorse, and you want to attempt to work through it, gotta take a slightly different approach. Let her repent and all that stuff. Don't say anything. When she is done, simply say you need some time to think and you don't want to say anything right now. Pay the bill, take her home, drop her off, don't say anything, don't touch her, no physical contact at all. Then leave her place with no committments. Then wait and see what she does next. Don't contact her. Wait until she contacts you. When she does contact you, don't answer the phone or text or email immediately. Let her stew and fret for a while. Then return her approach a couple days later, tell her you've been busy, and ask her what she wants. No emotion. Just keep stringing her out like this over and over and over until she is bending over backwards to win your favor back. That is if you want to salvage the relationship. Of course if you don't want to salvage it, just leave her in the cold way I described above. That will eat at her for years to come.

1 person likes this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I feel bad for you. Definitely a crappy feeling. It definitely sounds like she was stepping out on you, but you're right to make sure first.

I'd not first accuse her directly because she may come up with an excuse that's a lie.

I'd just do something like ask if she'd heard from Andres lately, and when she asks why you're asking, just smile and say, and say you were just curious. Then see if she lies about it. If she lies about it, then she's definitely dishonest and you can confront her with the truth or deal with it however you want.

9. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

I think we need pics of this said girl to establish the level of hoedom.

1 person likes this.
  10. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I think we need hourly updates.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Say nothing to her about knowing she cheated -- don't see her or really talk with her for about a week then call her and break up with her. Quick and clean then move on head held high.

12. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Make a sex tape and post it on the internet (not here). Send her parents a link.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Pics of said girl.

14. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Sorry to hear ur girl cheating.

With that said there are plenty of fish in the sea.

15. Beavis Stiffler

Go to a karaoke place and sing this to her :grin:

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You should have texted her, asked if she was awake, since you were gong to pass by her side of town, and waited for a reply. Just to fck with her and also see what she replies or does.

17. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

She knew i was gonna find out so she textes me out of the blue with "hey look i got ****ed up last night, a few of my friends slept over, one of them was andres. He slept in the guest room with some friends, nothing happened. I swear to god". She HAS expressed to me that she was friends with her ex before. She did lean for the first time last night so that's adding fuel to the fire.

I think it's bull**** but whatever. There's the update for now.

18. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

What would this guy do?

[​IMG]

19. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Is she religious? This is important.

20. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Were there any other cars in front of the house?