1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black girl beats young girl and her 5-year old brother for being white

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BullRider, Mar 15, 2015.

1. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

No video of the alleged racial slurs? I didn't think so.

2. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

oh my that is delicious

3. Remii

Remii Member

Nope... I just don't agree with men beating on females (of any color) for any reason. But that's just my lifestyle.... Keep doing you.

4. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Good lord did you need a "I'm a righteous martyr!" pick me up today?

Throw this dump thread and all it's crap into the D&D cesspool so you guys can keep the circlejerk of hate and indoctrinated "politics" there and not infect other parts of clutchfans with that simple-mindedness .

1 person likes this.
  5. Chinahype

Chinahype Member

What? If ANY woman wants to start physical violence and hit you first, then you have all the right in the world to hit them back as a man or woman. It's not about gender at this point.

6. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

He's trying to look like a "man" in front of the 4 Clutchfans members that are female, with the hopes of scoring a date.

#146 rezdawg, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  7. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Has texxx blamed this on obama and holder yet? am i too late lol

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

What area of Indianapolis is this? I shall avoid it on my trip across the midwest.

9. AkeemTheDreem86

Why the **** would it even matter? Do you actually believe any collection of words merits violence of that nature?

10. dback816

dback816 Member

Pretty sure everyone cheered the last time a video of a black guy knocking out a white dude for saying the n word was posted.

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

First page, like clockwork. :grin:

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Salvy

Salvy Member

^^^ LOL... I'm sorry but if that would have happened in front of me I would knocked that chick out...... Maybe not but I promise you I would have used force and made sure that the younger girl and her brother got away.... Cant believe anyone would defend the actions of sharkeisha 2.0....

1 person likes this.
  14. droxford

droxford Member

If the white girl has a black step-dad and half-black little brother that she is lovingly defending, I find it very unlikely that she called the bully kid a n******. ...and I would encourage others to use similar common sense, come to the same conclusion, and NOT sympathize with the bully.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Mike Pence's Indiana. Governor............BTW.....Republican.

See what I did there. Mike Pence has more say on what goes on in Indiana.....

16. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Let me tell a story.

It was NYE 2011 and I was still living in Dallas at the time. I was at my best friend's (white) house with our little united nations group of friends because his street was throwing a block party. There was a neighbor he had a few houses down that he messed with. She (Spanish) brought over this guy (black) to the party. Well, the guy she brought over did not like my friend still messing with her and feeling on her. So, they had words. My friend and the guy kept yelling and then finally my friend spit on the guy and called him a worthless ******. They both fought and I helped pull them apart. My friend went inside his house and felt pretty bad. He felt bad because his best friend, me, was black and he used that word. He was basically in tears when he was apologizing. I told him it was all good and to try not to do that again.

End story.

17. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I see your point, but I seriously question whether she'd be stupid enough to call a group of people who had been bullying her "*******"

18. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Some cf poster's logic:

Can't punch a girl. But its ok if that girl punches another girl and her kid bro if the other girl used the n word at her.

19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Not to mention the group of people would probably be yelling at her repeatedly "thats what you get for calling her a *****!"

Basically, it'd be ALOT more obvious if that was the case. Twitter posts after the fact, sounds like a load of BS.

20. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I don't see one post in this thread that said it was okay for her to hit that girl and the little kid. Maybe I missed it, so could you quote that post?