1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black girl beats young girl and her 5-year old brother for being white

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BullRider, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Nero

Nero Member

Excuse me, you can leave ME out of your misguided outrage, unless you can find some quote where I said anything about wanting to beat this girl myself.

It's your faux outrage which is the weird thing here - it is perfectly natural for people to be made angry about such things, and it's perfectly natural to want to vent about it. The fact is, had an actual responsible adult been present and willing to step in to protect the victim, then maybe this bully would have thought twice about assaulting a helpless child - oh and by the way, where is your outrage about THAT?? - and yes, maybe someone would have knocked that worthless little skunk on her butt.

But the legal system can and should be responsible here for making sure justice is served, AND that others learn a lesson not to treat people like that.

Fact is though, speaking as a parent, if I happened to see someone assaulting my child, it would not matter to me who it was, I would only have eyes to protect my child, and I would worry about the fallout later.

Why don't you save your mock outrage for those thugs who beat up their wives/girlfriends instead of people who are upset about the actions of a vicious punk bully.

1 person likes this.
  2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Of course you would have to get physical i.e. pushing the girl off of the victim, holding her back. What you said was "get her ass handed to her and I'll happily volunteer". So, which one do you mean? Punching and attacking the girl like she did her victim, or pulling her off and holding her back from her victim? Just trying to understand what you mean here.

3. Remii

Remii Member

But I wasn't there. And you volunteered to do violence against her after the fact even though there's a video that the justice system can use to deal with her in the appropriate way. But that's not good enough for you.

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

My wife is white and was raised in a predominately black and hispanic neighborhood. She used to get bullied all the time by the black and hispanic girls because she was a pretty white girl that the boys liked.

Girls bully each other all the time, and pick on the ones that don't fit in. Race is the most obvious difference, but it could be almost anything. Girls are a lot meaner than boys when it comes from the pack/clique mentality.

5. Remii

Remii Member

I'm not the one outraged and or condoning violence against females like you and your buddy.

6. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

pics of said wife so we can judge if she is pretty enough to be bullied

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yes. There is legal precedent to try the onlookers for not assisting with those in need. If you let something happen in front of you, sometimes that is the case.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Sometimes victims apologize, when being beaten, because they don't know why they are being beaten or what they did... but they just say sorry to get it to stop because they don't like being hurt and are scared.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

One case I read about had four individuals prosecuted and sentenced to one year in jail for making fun of (rather than helping) a fat man who was getting robbed at gunpoint.

1 person likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This is the exact case I'm referring to...

Yeah so I say let the authorities try them all. Let them send those who act like animals to prison where they belong. You can't just go around beating people up because of your hatred.

11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I don't post pics of my family but people tell her she looks like ScarJo. I don't see it because I think my wife looks way hotter.:grin:

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I don't believe the assailant should be beaten. I believe she should be shot.

This is the type of bullsh!t that starts all that racial outrage.

Whether your black or white or anywhere in between this crap should not be happening. Especially not with little helpless kids involved.

Assholes!

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Went ahead and fixed that for ya.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why post this in the hangout?

15. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Watch out, Remii is about to jump in and call you a "woman killer".

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Are you a girl?

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

It won't be too long before it makes it to DD. ;)

Then again RIP Clutch Community made all the way through.

#77 Roc Paint, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Some people are just ignorant to what they see.

I'm pretty sure if that was a close relative such as a sister of his he wouldn't be calling anyone out.

The act is pathetic and sometimes people should get what they deserve, in this case I believe that is especially true.

19. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

pathetic. sharkeisha 2.0

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

[​IMG]