1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black girl beats young girl and her 5-year old brother for being white

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BullRider, Mar 15, 2015.

1. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds made up after the fact to try to soften the eventual punishment. Had the girl been throwing out racial slurs I doubt very seriously she would have been screaming "What did I do?!" while she was being beaten.

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Slur or no slurs theres no excuse for this. That whole project area they live in is ****ed. The cameraman and the other idiots are just as guilty.

3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Who knows, the beaten girl did apologize. Still doesn't excuse hitting the child of course.

4. Remii

Remii Member

I see nothing wrong with the girl being punished... But you yourself want to commit violence against a girl. That makes you a women beater and all you are doing is making excuses for beating a woman. And if you bytched and moaned about Ray Rice... That makes you a hypocrite.

Oh please... This country has a rich history of people standing around and not doing anything while others get mistreated.

1 person likes this.
  5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

If she was a woman, she wouldn't have acted like she did...so no, I'm not a woman beater. Just bc you have a vagina doesn't make you a woman, much in the same way owning a dick doesn't make you a man.

I have always done my best to protect both men and women in situations where their health was endangered, so stop trying to act like a tough guy here.

6. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Agreed, and fixed it to more accurately encompass this situation.

7. Nero

Nero Member

My guess is she was apologizing for whatever they accused her of, probably for 'being in their park', or something BS like that.

I hate bullies. They are brainless, spineless cowards, and those people standing around and laughing while it was happening.. equally bad in their own way.

Would the world REALLY miss people like that (BULLIES - I don't care what color someone's skin is, if a person acts like that, then they can just stop breathing), if they just simply disappeared one day? Not meaning to say anything bad happening to them, just.. would anyone care at all if they were there one day and then, then next day, just.. not there? Moved away, gone, whatever?

I long for the day people learn to look in a mirror and ask themselves that question: would the world care at all if they were not even in it? Would anyone miss them? Or would people all around them simply breathe a sigh of relief?

I mean this crap in this video.. those are not even human beings, they are just.. animals.

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Just go ahead and lock up all the hoods in that video. None of them are ever going to be a productive member of the society.

F'n idiots.

1 person likes this.
  9. rezdawg

Here is what Remii would do if he was present during the taping of that video:

He'd call 911 then sprint as fast as he could towards an exit route.

Like a man.

10. Remii

Remii Member

That's not a women she's a girl and you want to commit violence against her. Which makes you a women beater/child abuser.

You're such a tough guy...

11. Remii

Remii Member

And you like to beat females... So who's worst.

12. rezdawg

I "like" to beat females? You're great at making crap up.

13. Nero

Nero Member

Sorry dude, but that 'girl' forfeited any such social protection as you describe when she brutally attacked a defenseless person and a small child.

You are only entitled to such consideration/societal-protection when you exist WITHIN society's rules, not when you scorn them.

Your attitude about this is bizarre.

Would it be ok with you if we just brought Gina Carano in to kick that little bully's teeth in? That would be a girl vs a girl, and sorry, that was no 'child'. How many babies does that 'child' already have anyway?

14. Remii

Remii Member

You posted it dude. You "volunteered" to do it. So don't be mad at me for showing what kind of man you are.

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

The attacker is just a moron. It will be hard for me to feel sorry for her no matter what the fallout is for her after this video got out. Trying to hurt a 5 year old who's running away to avoid confrontation? Insane. Hard to believe it's even real.

Even if the victim of the attack had said something mean and awful before punches were thrown (and I don't think she did), the attacker should still be punished just as severely.

16. Remii

Remii Member

I already said she should be punished. I just don't agree that men like you and rezdawg should beat her.

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Put that her *ss in jail.

18. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Remii has a point though...

How are you going to be upset at a 15 year old hitting a child, but turn around and want to beat that 15 year old yourself (when you are a grown ass man). I learned when I was four that two wrongs don't make a right. Instead of advocating for more violence against underage people, why not just hope the bully is tried and prosecuted?

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

The b**** who attacked needs to be behind bars for the rest of her life. What a deplorable thing to do. Only cowards act this way.

20. rezdawg

If you were present during that taping, and you wanted to stop the situation, you'd have no choice but to get physical with that "girl". So, either you're a woman beater for putting an end to her abuse of those two innocent people...or you are a coward for not stepping in and doing something about it. Choose one.