1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black girl beats young girl and her 5-year old brother for being white

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BullRider, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Remii

Remii Member

Whatever rezdawg... I know you're only pis'd because that's a black girl. But the kid posted her address so go deal with her.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

This is why we need to arm our youth.

3. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Wow!! I bet the bully's parents must be feeling pretty proud right about now!...:eek: Look everyone my daughter acts like a savage! Isn't she adorable?...:rolleyes: Glad the idiot who was filming the assault decided to post it for everyone's viewing pleasure, or there would be no concrete evidence to demonstrate just how savage this assault was.

BINGO!!! All bets are off if my family is in danger! I would hope that I would respond with the proper amount of aggression/restraint, but the truth is you really don't know until your face to face with the situation.

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Do you really think that if you were watching an attack take place, that it would only take pushing the girl off the victim to stop the attack? The attacker would be swinging away at you, and some of her friends that were standing around laughing would probably be jumping on you too...in these situations, you have to resort to some form of violence to put an end to the initial beating.

If I was there, and in order to protect the victims and myself, I would do whatever is necessary to prevent further harm. And a simple shove wont do the job there.

I used to mentor/tutor inner city St. Louis kids when I was in college. I've witnessed things that I wish I could erase from my brain. Reality of the situation is that some of these kids I'd come across wouldnt learn the necessary lessons in life by being put behind bars for 3 months or 6 months or whatever. They come right back out and get in trouble again. Sometimes, a taste of their own medicine might be the only way to teach a lesson.

I love when people resort to, "oh, our legal system will take care of them".

No, it wont. I've actually seen it with my own eyes and lived through it. In the case of this girl that was the attacker, until she is put into the shoes of the victims, she will never comprehend how outrageous her actions were. Going to jail for a couple months or doing community service does nothing. Trust me, I know this firsthand.

5. rezdawg

So now you're calling me a racist? You're out of your ****ing mind.

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Bam Bam it's time to bust out the Cole Bear popcorn.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whether the victim called the attacker a racial slur or not doesn't excuse the attack. Nothing at all excuses beating a five year old child.

Horrible that nobody intervened.

8. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm sure she will be in the victim's shoes soon...when she beats her up again next week and steals her shoes.

2 people like this.
  9. Remii

Remii Member

But that wasn't your family member was it... The fight is over isn't it... And there's video evidence for the authorities to handle it. So what purpose does it serve for so called grown azz men to want to volunteer to inflict violence on a girl...?

Two despicable acts don't make a right.

I'm out of my mind but you're the one who wants to commit violence against a female... An underage female at that. Lol.

I didn't call you a racist. But I do think if those girls were the same color... You wouldn't be threatening violence because girls (of all colors) fight all the time. Probably just as much if not more than boys.

10. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I'd like to beat the crap out of every single one of those pieces of trash that participated and laughed at that. The only one that doesn't deserve punishment is the one that tried to help.

So, when do the massive protests over this begin? Oh yea, they won't...

1 person likes this.
  11. Anticope

Anticope Member

It's pretty incredible how you were able to take one offhanded comment from a poster and jump to a ridiculous conclusion that said poster is a woman beater who is only angry because the assailant was black. It's like you're trying to deflect from the topic or something which must mean that....
    You are a defender of bullies. Hey everyone, REMII IS OK WITH BULLIES BEATING UP LITTLE KIDS.

I repeat, REMII IS OK WITH BULLIES BEATING UP LITTLE KIDS.

12. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

What's there to protest? It's not like this person was in a position of authority and was acting inappropriately. It was just a hood rat acting like a hood rat.

13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

As a man, would it be appropriate to knock out the chick who pushed down a 5 year old.

I am thinking in this case that you would be best off just hitting her to sleep.

14. Roc Paint

Tell that bull-crap to Mr. X

15. Roc Paint

Yes, if it were my child...I would smack that ***** up! Screw the repercussions.

16. rezdawg

There are plenty of people in this very thread suggesting what I have suggested. Go ahead and step up to everyone else too. You're basically on an island all by yourself.

And no, doesnt matter if they were the same color or not...it's uncalled for that you would even suggest something of that nature. You're basically just assuming that I have a thing against different races, when in reality, I've spent the majority of my volunteer life assisting African Americans...both in education and in healthcare.

17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Not trying to call you out or team up on you Remii, just want to clear this statement up for you.

This was NOT a fight, by no means. This was a malicious beating, for no apparent reason. Plus the girl turned her rage on a 5 year old as opposed to only beating the girl she originally attacked.

I've seen fights between both males and females in my lifetime and I can assuredly state that, that was no fight.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

like . . . . .
    [​IMG]

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/case-dismissed-officer-shot-7-year-old-aiyana-jones-slept/

Rocket River

19. Roc Paint

Just so everyone knows. I started Clutch Coummuity to help others in need. I can't help the helpless.

Someday I will have a voice that stretches far beyond CF.Net.

God Willing!

20. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Wow this is simply disgusting.... I hope all of them get some serious jail time. Proud of the little boy for trying to defend his sister though.