1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are you all coping???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rox_fan_here, Feb 26, 2008.

1. RedRaiderRocket

Something kind of like this....
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKNKVzVAqUk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKNKVzVAqUk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

At first i was in denial, then i said lets get ready for the Astros. The Texans should be better this season too. But then i told myself he's not dead he's just hurt. Seeing him on the bench last night and him walking fine helped out a lot with my spirits too.
    Like Bill Worrell said this stretch could define Tracy McGrady's career. This could be his claim to the Hall of Fame. Phoenix went deep a couple of years ago without Amarie, why cant we? I hope Scola and Landry can step up and carry the load, and we can keep Deke's minutes low like last night. Maybe Raefer can keep playing well and Bobby Jackson can get us 5 or 10 a game. And if we keep playing defense the way we have we won't miss yao's points as much. That's a lot of "IF's" but all feasible.
    Keep your heads up guys we gotta play with the hand we were dealt. We all love our Rockets and Im sure it was a huge kick in the b@lls to all of you just like it was to me......... but our team needs us now more than ever. If we survived 06 we can survive 08. Keep tuning in, keep showing up, keep cheering for our team

3. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

I feel like my hottest chick has just died. Even if I can have an orgy with some other hot chicks, my feeling is never the same anymore. :(

4. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Coping? I haven't slept in days! :( :p

5. X-PAC

X-PAC Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sRHd5pngWE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sRHd5pngWE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Exactly . . Kinda how like I was thinking . . I think for all the people who are crying and whining, cut that crap up and whine somewhere else!! . . The Rockets are real, and we aren't going no where . . ESPN is wrong how we're not going to make the playoffs . . we proved we can be without Yao last night, even if it was against a mediocre team . . Shane, Scola and Landry will be Tmac's missing pieces of his puzzle when he's not playing well . . and come on you guys, for the fans who are still upset, we all know it, as I am still upset too, but we can't just lose hope now, right? What has happened to Yao, has happened, and now we gotta win the championship with out him, AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO SECOND THOUGHT THAT . . because I am optimistic what Rockets will not lose a game, and we'll end it on a 38 game winning streak . . Call me crazy, but I have faith, this is the NBA and anything can happen, and we gotta make Yao happy! . . Tmac will have his games of dominating by himself or being the pass first and get other guys goin if his bucket isn't going in . . All we need is Mt. Mutombo to have about 10 points, 5 blocks, and 10 boards a game with limited min so he can always have energy with everyone else playin like they are . . and maybe Green might be a difference too with his his mad strong athletic ability on gettin to the rim . . So road to the Finals . . here we come! . . Just because Yao is out, doesn't mean we still can't hope we'll win a championship! GO ROCKETS!

7. bostonadam

bostonadam Member

F-ing sucks.

8. Rocketman03

Rocketman03 Member

I am absolutely heart broken. I couldn't believe what I was reading yesterday.Yao is the last person on earth to deserves this. I know that it is a huge blow to the Rockets but I think during this time of turmoil, we will see what this team is really made of. Even though Yao is gone for the season, it couldn't have happen during a better time. The Rockets are on a great run and every game that they have won is credited to great team ball, not necessarily individual performances of Yao or T-mac. The team's assists per game is high and over all someone besides Yao or T-mac has stepped up every game. I think the team should use their frustration and anger as a motivation factor and DO IT FOR YAO! I know as Rockets fans it is difficult to get over this but to give up on the team is the last thing we should do. We need to believe. Anything is possible and as one of the greatest coaches once said "DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION".

GO ****ING ROCKETS!!

9. ThaBlackKnight

Take a look at the 2 video links below. Those are from the 2003 Playoffs, where Tmac just went off against a very good defensive team in the Pistons. He always shows up for the Playoffs. This year, I think he will play like he did back then, as yall witnessed in those videos.

That team had regular minutes for Steven Hunter, Pat Burke, a fat Shawn Kemp, Andrew DeClerque, Drew Gooden, Jacque Vaughn, an old Darrel Armstrong, and Pat Garritty.

Compare that supporting cast to Luis Scola, Rafer Alston, Shane Battier, Carl Landry, Bobby Jackson, Chuck Hayes, Dikembe Mutombo, Aaron Brooks, and Steve Novak. This supporting cast is MUCH better than those misfits Tmac had in Orlando.

Tmac knows he can't take any plays off now and just let Yao take over. Now, we'll see Tmac as a beast, like he was back in Orlando and his first year here. I think people forgot just how talented this guy really is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW1MqKr0fxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Ak79SJlac&feature=related

10. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

"He's losing his mind. :eek: And I'm reaping all the benefits. :D "

11. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I feel like, like aaaaaaaaaaaa :(