1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 3/13/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 12, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

austin rivers has been in the league for 7 years. Undrafted House hasn't even played enough games to constitute a full regular season

corey brewer played well when the rockets got him. does your same logic apply.

this star standard some of you hold house to is ridiculous

HP3 likes this.
  2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yes it
    Does brew was also a asset that first year too. He literally won games for u so I'm confuse why u would strengthen my point

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

because corey brewer sucks

4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Ur missing the point he didnt suck for like a full season bro. At one point for a long stretch he actually was good. Hell he even won a playoff game for us game 6 vs the clippers if u remember. The next year is when he sucked

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh he didn't. you like 27% 3 pt shooters? ok. no wonder you have that logic

6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

HOU

Those are brewer stats his first year....so nice try but I watch every rockets game...brewer was good his first year. I can care less if he sucked at a later time...then u get rid of him. I would say the same about house to...right now he can give u something until he proves otherwise

7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Don’t you mean he MIGHT give us something?

Not hoping for this, but isn’t it at least possible that we already got the best we are ever going to get out of him?

8. HP3

HP3 Member

10 games is not enough to tell you hes a better player than Tucker, EG, CP or whoever. The way people talk about him like hes this super role player is crazy.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

i couldn't careless about the numbers. you can post those blind numbers like melo, but he still sucks in reality

notice how you left out the 28% shooting but hey lets not mention that

10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Bro he shot like 40 percent Jo's first year

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

bro 40% isn't impressive. and 28% from 3 is absolute garbage

Sajan likes this.
  12. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I have to admit up till now Iman Shumpert has been a huge disappointment. On defense it seems like his man is always getting past him and on offense his contributions are nominal at best. I suspect come playoff time he'll be relegated to the bench.

jboslett and ak99999 like this.
  13. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

What does this have to do with anything I said? That's exactly my point...Tucker had a bad game, I don't expect him to shoot 1 of 7 again from 3 PT. We know he can hit them. My response was in response to "we are trash compared to the Warriors".

14. HP3

HP3 Member

So I went back and looked at tape of the first quarter of our game last night. Big things to take here is that we didnt iso Curry at ll(just once I think). Shumpert needs to be better defensively, Tucker missed wide open threes(my point still stand about him making it up on defense) and Harden couldnt hit his contested step back 3s. Gordon also needs to be better at help defense.

Biggest thing though, Faried was a huge problem out there for us. He would miss alot of defensive assignments/rebounds. He also was killing the spacing for us on offense whenever he was played at the 4. Man.....Gary has to play more,@snowconeman22 if this is one thing I know for sure Dantoni isnt doing right is that hes not playing Clark. Gary needs to play, Faried only needs to play when Nene cant.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  15. spankz141

spankz141 Member

Did not watch the game, did Harden and CP3 attack Cousins or who ever their center was?

Did the Rockets roll out a big line up with Faried, Capela and Tucker?

16. HP3

HP3 Member

They were attacking him alot, the problem was that people like Klay,Iguodala, Bell, were working very very hard not to switch and that just took time off the clock until there was nothing left.

17. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I just watched Nick Wright and he claims Harden intentionally missed the second free throw. I didn’t think that was the case. Thoughts?

18. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Bruh. Just search my post history. I've called James out plenty of times.

So that swats away that point.

Any other nonsense claims you got?

19. HP3

HP3 Member

My bad I dont have time to search your post history LOL. Its just the way you are acting, I would have no reason to think otherwise. Do you think I criticize Harden all the time? Im always supportive of Harden, he's like my favorite player(other than CP). I even said as much but even then you got super defensive for no reason. Like you werent interesting in discussing anything, you just wanted to be a dick.

I went over and watched tape and Tucker missed some easy ones yea, but Harden also missed shots he normally makes, going 2-12 and 1-7 is not gonna cut it, but I depend on Harden hitting his threes more than I do Tucker. I dont understand why that is hard for you to understand.

20. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Yeah, 3 games to 1 all season. Our brains are wired to see the negative... unfortunately.

Patience likes this.