1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Jimmy B

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Sep 18, 2018.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

ZOPLICONE and HEYPARTNER BEYOND THUNDERDOME

Two men enter.....one man leaves.

3. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Even if AD leaves for LA it’s not for another what 3 years?

4. Maverick Floor

For the Lakers:

It's AD via trade this year.

And KD in the summer.

KD and only KD. KD is already a wrap.

LBJ, KD, AD all in LA 2019

malakas likes this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

He can be under contract and leave. This is the NBA... disgruntled stars force deals all the time.

DonKnock and malakas like this.
  6. jcf

jcf Member

He is a supporting member to the extent that matters.

7. malakas

malakas Member

KD is already a wrap??? Maybe you meant to write AD.

8. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Rockets in 6

DonKnock and arabrocket like this.
  9. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Eh rockets in 6

DonKnock likes this.
  10. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

That’s because holic hacked the **** out of this thread trying to show off as an insider.

DonKnock likes this.
  11. Maverick Floor

Yes, KD is a wrap for the Lakers next summer.

AD is not a wrap because it will have to be via a trade. But that's LA's plan, like Cyber says. Im interested to see how it pans out. They do have Klutch on their side.

I hope the Rockets acquire Jimmy Butler soon, even if it is just for a year.

I just want to end this Warriors dynasty.

Bobsputin likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

Man, KD isnt a wrap for anything. You guys really think he wants people to hate him even more by teaming with Lebron. Nor does he want to live in his shadow. Its probably the Knicks or the Warriros.

13. malakas

malakas Member

KD to the Lakers with Lebron cements his legacy as the biggest coward of all times. Automatic booing from every arena until he retires.

14. Maverick Floor

KD to LA is LBJ to LA all over again.

Magic & Pelinka had LBJ wrapped up more than a year ago. And when people on the inside shared that info, what did everyone say?

They said LeBron would never go to the stacked west... Why would he go to LA if he can have an easier path to the finals by staying in the east... LeBron can make movies in Philly or Cleveland, he doesn't need to be in LA... What about his legacy, he'll ruin his legacy if he goes to LA... He wants to win, why would he go to LA...

We'll, he's in Los Angeles.

Same thing with KD now. People are asking the same things.

The Rockets need to get Jimmy now. Because the Championship window may not be open for long once the Lakers are able to form that trio, maybe even duo...

D-rock and Bobsputin like this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Sure that were what fans were saying. But a few journalists did hear rumblings that he was going to the Lakers, it was always on the table for him. There have been almost no reports that KD is going to the Lakers. There is almost no indication from anyone that hes going to LA. He's not going to ruin his image more than he already has.

16. malakas

malakas Member

The legacy Lebron would ruin was the finals streak. But his public image had been fixed by winning in Cleveland.
    But KD? His image is still destroyed and joining Lebron in the Lakers will be the cherry on top.
    Don't compare them like that.

And it's not like KD is someone who ignores the public. He's very sensitive. If he can't recognise that joining the Lakers will make him the biggest loser then he's either r****ded or way too naive.

DonKnock and HP3 like this.
  17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OH Lord more Holic accounts? When will it ever end??????

D-rock and topfive like this.
  18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I have full faith in what you are saying! I also know just like all business transactions nothing is always certain. Is there any cryptic message you can allow for hints as to who Morey is even considering? A big 6 I am assuming means Star Power so I am just wondering who on earth can we pick up?

D-rock likes this.
  19. Rox11

Rox11 Member

What are you fellas discussing still?

burlesk likes this.
  20. Maverick Floor

You're right. There are no reports. But the season is young. There are people who already know. Things have already been set into motion. Who is going to leak that info? I don't know and I don't know when. We'll just have to wait another darn year to see it unfold.

But you gotta start reading in between the lines now. Is anyone confident in the Warriors circle that KD will be back? Early on, listen to what's NOT being said. And as the year progresses, it will become more apparent.

I don't know what KD is thinking. He's a weird dude... He acts like he doesn't care what people think, but, yes, he is very sensitive, especially on social media. So who knows why he does this, other than for the business side of it... I dont know why he does it, honestly.

Back to the Rockets... I think CP3, Harden, Jimmy Butler, Carmelo, Capella beats the Warriors anyway, even if that means no EG and/or PJ. An angry Jimmy who hates the Warriors is a good thing to have.