1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO's teamates shall apologize

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by birdman, Jan 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

it's TMac's fault, DaDa. if TMac weren't so freaking good, Yao could step up and play like a man with authority. but TMac's brilliance gets in Yao's eyes. it blinds him. ;)

2. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Max this is a good thread for Triumph.

3. MadMax

ah hem...

this is the greatest tread ever...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. birdman

birdman Contributing Member

hey, pay attention to your words, dude, i discuss basketball here, i do not want to fight with anyone.if a break the rule of this forum , i will be banned, but at least i am not, so i think it is quite clear.
    and how do you know i did not watch the game, i watched the game from the very beginning to the end.

if i did not say it clearly, i would like to say it again, i did not advocate for yao alone, that is not my point, my point is the team made bad choice in the game, the guard shot too much though the accuracy is poor,(if anyone think 5/26 is not poor, i give up) i said this because i believe this team can defeat honets easier if our guards can pass the ball to the paint.
    i said any topic about yao is so sensitive here, if i used another title for this thread, such as "our guards gave out a poor performance tonight", i think most people will agree with it, if tonight's problem is not about yao did not get enough passes, its tmac, then even i uesd the title "tmac's teamates shall apologize",thats ok. then why if i said yao did not get enough passes i must be cursed, and suffer such insult? its my problem or someone else's.
    if anybody can find any real proof that i am a yof, please quote it, i have never thought yao is the only player in this team. why i complain after a victory? its only because tonigts victory is such a fluke, we alomst lose it. i am not aware that the word "ugly victory" is not in someone's bascketball dictionary before.but i do belive it exists in the dictionary of hakeem's, in Drechsler's, in jordan's, and that the reason why they are champion, one day, when this team will accuse themseves afer a ugly victory, they are then really ready for a title.

5. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

Yao to this teammate

Let's be buddies !

[​IMG]

Crazy YOF's to the rest of the world

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !

[​IMG]

...please note I said, "Crazy" YOFs, not the Yao fans that just come here like the rest of us to talk basketball - the Crazys that want to say Yao hates Tmac and wants to go play with the Lakers

#65 Willis25, Jan 27, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  6. codell

codell Contributing Member

No.

T-Mac borrowed Yao's cardigan sweater and his big head stretched out the neck hole.

7. gunn

gunn Contributing Member

No, it's cashmere. ;)

8. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Dude's got a landing strip on his chest.

9. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

[ its only because tonigts victory is such a fluke, we alomst lose it. i am not aware that the word "ugly victory" is not in someone's bascketball dictionary before.but i do belive it exists in the dictionary of hakeem's, in Drechsler's, in jordan's, and that the reason why they are champion, one day, when this team will accuse themseves afer a ugly victory, they are then really ready for a title. [/B][/QUOTE]

What the fu%k are you talking about?. in todays NBA, It's pretty damn rough to get a win. Pretty victory like a 20 point on the road are rare!! unless you're the spurs.

BTW, Jordan had a freaking awesom team, thats why he did not Tolerate Ugly wins. we have a So and so team, so any win, especially on the road is great. also the hornets had a 4 GAME WINING STREAK!.

10. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

The guards shot poorly, I think everyone knows that. Should they have gotten Yao the ball more? Absolutely.
    Could they? No. Was it their fault that they couldn't get Yao the ball more. Yes. Was it Yao's fault that he couldn't get good position on the 'mighty' PJ brown? Yes.

Guards have bad shooting nights...it happens...it was ONE GAME. It's not like its been happening all season. It's moronic to think that the guards should openly apologize to Yao for something that Yao shares the blame in. Hell, we would've probably lost the game if we tried to force the ball into Yao more.

It's frustrating as hell with all these YOFs posting daily, when you post a thread like this after a WIN, it makes you look like one...go figure.

11. MadMax

they had ugly wins all the time.

12. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

exactly jordans teams were damn good defensive teams. they harrased and chased till you could no longer run. and BAM, game over!!

13. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Except when they played us. :D

14. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

True, the Rockets were one of the only teams that had the Wood on them. infact, Maybe the ONLY team to have the wood on them!!

15. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Rockets: 82
    Hornets: 77

To steal a line from everyone's favorite poster, T_J:

CASE CLOSED. GOOD DAY!

16. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Moderators should lock this kind of threads as soon as it is started. These threads don't do this board any good. They only downgrade the quality of the posts and poison the atmosphere of this forum.

And I don't mind some posters get banned also.

17. munco

munco Member

this thread that you started is the reason that
    a) people think you are a YOF
    b) did not watch the game.

Look at the title of the thread and read your first post. I think just about anyone reading those two would come away thinking you're a YOF and did not watch the game.

18. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Thank you! Please end this stupid arguement

19. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

20. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Actually I was talking about th missed pass late in the 4th, but this is a nice entry pass.

I think Yao has difficulty receiving passes that he don't expect. Fortunately, this is something he can improve. He should always expect the ball. Perhaps in practice they can put a few guys on his and do nothing but throw the balls from different angles until he gets more comfortable.

I have faith in this team, because even when they have shotty games, they are finding a way to win.