1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO's teamates shall apologize

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by birdman, Jan 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

Yao will get stronger, all he needs is a Human-like offseason for once and we will definately see improvements to his strength and stamina (given he sticks to the falsone plan). I'm not too worried about Yao's strength at this point, it'll only get better.

2. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

If you rated this thread a 5 ... you might be a YOF.

4. brasss

brasss Member

and you should apologize for asking all those ppl apologize.

i should apologize for asking you to apologize for asking all those ppl to apologize too.

5. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

He meant the one where Yao was under the basket with no one around but fell asleep on his feet and then awkwardly fumbled and threw out of bounds, a great pass from Padget that would have otherwise been a sweet dunk (for Yao) had Yao not been in Lurch mode. Phew, whatta mouthful.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

oh....my bad....I try not to cap bad plays...

but if enough ppl wanted to see it...I could...but I lean towards not..

7. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Nah don't post that bad play. I think we'd all just as soon forget it ever happened and pray that we won't see a repeat any time soon...

8. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

How can you start a thread and not even post in it more than once?? If you really think it is a problem why not address some of the questions that are asked in your thread???:confused:

9. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

You guys should just attempt to watch a few games :rolleyes:

This thing is getting beyond ridiculous. Ask sincere questions to those who watched the game so that you will be better informed and educated.

:(

10. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

There is a reason why they call clutchfans being hostile to new comers...

How many CL (Cheap Labeler)s I see out there? 1, 2, 3, ... Lost count.

11. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

LOL - Ok Jeff Foxworthy

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

man...I really need to quit peeking....:(

Clutchfnas isnt hostile to newcomers....there are plenty of new posters that contribute reasonable informed posts....we are just hostile to the ones that dont want to become informed and persist in ignoring posts that are meant to educate..

why am I bothering?

you will just ignore this post also.

/me slaps self on the muzzle....NO..Quit peeking on IL posters..bad R2K..Bad..

13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

please mommy make it stop!! :(

14. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

is this a "free post" thread??

15. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

IF you think "free post" has something to do with Yao.........you are a YOF.

:D

I cant stop myself....I think I caught the "If you" disease from Clutch.

16. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Hey YOF, Yao needs to apologize to the Rocket organization, his teamates, and esp the fans for whan he plays like a big walking vagina.

17. birdman

birdman Contributing Member

ok, i do not think here is a bad place for new comer, it is not what this thread about.
    i had somethings to do, here in china is 3:40 pm, only for this reason, i could not write this thread longer and had no chance to reply. if someone think i waste the resource of the forum, i'd like to apologize, its ok, i will try to write the thread more carefully in the future.
    and now i am back.
    again, i have to make a annoucement, i am not a YOF, i am a fan of rox, i am a fan of tmac, i am also a fan of sura and barry. what i concern most is not only yao's performance, but the whole team's.
    yes, we win, but dont you guys think this is a ugly victory?i do not care yao's statistics in fact, because i think this team can win the championship,maybe not this year, but in the coming years, i do think we have a good chance.we have a great player tmac, and we have a great center, our bench player is fairly good.so i have a very high expectation for them, winning a single game is not good enough, we need to make more progress.
    so do not let a winning cover our eyes.
    in this thread, anything about yao is so sensitive, especially when a chinese fan complain about teamates did not provide yao sufficient support.but i know i am objective, that is enough.
    if we keep on playing like tonight, most teams in this league can defeat us, so we need to make adjustment, that is my point.

18. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Birdman,

Everyone was struggling except for TMac. Thus...

TMac playing good + Rockets team strulgging > Honets playing one of their better games = Rox win

19. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

i have never tought of Clutchfans as hostile versus me when i was new.And i think there are enough people out there wo do not get the feeling CF is hostile. hostile is in the eye of the beholder:D:p

20. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

lancet,

You're a troll. If you're kept around, it's for (a) entertainment value, and (b) to serve as an example to others.

You're lucky you still have a login. Many, far better posters have been banned for far less than your brand of trolling.

Go Yao! (go rockets!)

Batman