1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao's comments after magic game on his BBS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by littlefish_220, Jan 25, 2005.

1. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

Business is business. Yao has got to do whatever is best for his career. Playing with ballhog combo guard as PG like Sura is not good for his career. Even a casual fan can see that.

2. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

why no Sura pass ball?:confused:

3. YallMean

YallMean Member

Let's see some key stats
    Game Played/minutes played/field goal made/shooting percen/ft percen/rebs/pts
    Elton's number
    40 37.9 7.5 49.5 75.9 9.5 19.4

Yao's number
    41 31.4 6.5 52.7 78.2 8.4 18.3

Yao is playing 6 minutes with about one point and a board less procudtion. I say it's a wash. Elton doesnt need to learn how to play NBA ball, and a new culture.

4. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Dude, just stop posting here once and for all. This site is clearly not for you.

5. GBRocket

GBRocket Contributing Member

So did mine until I hit age 13

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

Age of puberty.
    Yao's parents need to leave him alone.

7. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

LOL!!! :D

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

where at . . .may check it out

BTW
    Ya'll some heartless folx around here
    any player shows any human emotion
    ya'll wanna just crush them into the emotionless automatin

loosely tell them to
    SHUT UP . . .ENTERTAIN ME . . and DON'T REMIND ME THAT U ARE a HUMAN BEING

Rocket River

9. KaiSeR SoZe

We need our players to be robotic...

10. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHA.......oh wait, I've heard that joke 5 million times already. The first 4 million nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred ninety nine times were better.

11. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

No doubt. He gives YOF's a bad name. He's an extremist.

Sort of like a religous extremist giving the religion a bad reputation.

Orthadox or classical YOFism does not teach hatred of Yao's teammates.

12. terse

terse Member

I think most of his recent fire is just relief at being healthy again and able to sink his jumpers once more. In games 15 to 30 I could sense his total frustration at being blocked so often because every defender knew that a dunk was coming. Now that the shot is working again, the defenders are forced to back off a little because Yao has so many more options, and I can really see his relief.

13. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

Why? Because my arguments are only the truth and difficult to counter?

Business is business. When a casual fan like me can notice Sura's PG ballhog play is bad for Yao's development, can you imagine what kind of field day Team Yao will have with Rockets management come contract extension time?

14. KaiSeR SoZe

first of all we won the game, second Yao played well, third Sura played well (even though he had a bad shooting night) what else do you want?

If Yao has a problem with Sura he should confront him or JVG or something...

I don't think he has a problem with Sura, I also think that Yao cares more about the W than his own stats unlike many of his die hard fans

15. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

I think that's enough for sura. pls stop blaming him. Yao got problem also. If he does care about W first. He should DEMAND the ball from sura. sometime I think he put his NICE in the very first place.:(

16. Charvo

Charvo Member

[​IMG]

Spurs have crazy talent, and they have excellent camaraderie. Kings and Suns have similar camaraderie, but they don't have Duncan.

17. Charvo

Charvo Member

Rockets don't have chemistry and camaraderie, but it's cool as long as they keep on winning at a decent clip. However, Jon Barry looks like he's trying to create a minor version of the Fun Bunch he created up in Sacramento.

18. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I think winning will build camaraderie. Give it time, most of these guys have only been playing together for 3 months.

19. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

Who else doesn't care if Yao gets 9 points or 40 points as long as the Rockets win? Isn't there a Yao site with a forum for this "better for yao" garbage. If its going to be better for Yao then it has to be even better for the rockets in return. Just like the francis trade, it was better for steve but was much better for the Rockets in the big picture.

No, i'm not a Yao-Hater. I love Yao because he was born [in the league] a Rocket, if he gets traded in the future I will still admire him and hope he does well. That is the difference between a Rocket fan and a YOF. YOF would love Yao no matter what team he was drafted to, on the other hand, I woudn't care too much about Yao if another team drafted him, he'd be just another popular NBA player to me. Im going to start putting the YOFs on ignore and I really really don't want to, but I get frustrated reading about "what's better for Yao". What's better for Yao has to be even more better for the Rockets or the city of Houston for me to accept.

20. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Because you seem miserable all the time. Jeff only has your best interest in mind. ;)