1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wrecking Yards / Towing Companies are the scum of the earth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Jun 6, 2011.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The $72 is very likely their fee to unhitch your car. They have fees for everything. Forget about using that angle.

If you have a cell capable of video recording, you should have used it.

If you're willing to waste time, i would seriously track the tow truck down, record him speeding and driving dangerously over a few days, which im sure he will be doing, and then confront him. Blackmail him on the spot. He'll be in deeper ****, if that video gets out, not worth $72. You may even catch an illegal tow or two.

Also check if there are cameras across the street.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Tow truck drivers aren't allowed to tow your car away unless they've got it hooked up. If you were there before it hooked your car up, you're free to tell him to f*** off and remove his equipment from your vehicle.

3. what

what Member

So my girlfriend's car

Moe has a GF?

Or the rhetorical response, what was clutchfans' car doing in your parking lot Moe? :eek:

4. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

just tell them your car broke down on I 45 and bum**** nowhere.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

I got my truck towed when i was 20 when I was arrested PI yet I was parked legal at a friends house. The cops just walked around checking to see which car was mine to be dicks then had it towed. Cost me an extra $150ish in addition to my fine. It was bs pissed me off.

6. updawg

updawg Member

Tell them you will be waiting for them in the parking garage at the galleria

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Vandalism is a viable option.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Tow truck drivers are typically heavily armed. Just tuck tail and pay what you owe -- don't try to be a hero

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

This.

Dude hunt down that SOB tow truck driver. Find his truck and when he's not around take one of your buddies... Get a bunch of eggs, a 2 liter of soda, spray paint, and make sure you have to take a massive piss.

First, spray paint all over his truck. The headlights and brake lights. Then Egg the s**t outta his truck, I mean really mess it up, at least 3 dozen eggs. Then get your 2 liter of soda and pour it in the gas tank. Then piss all over his truck.

A friend of mine did this to a guy that cheated with his gf lol.

1 person likes this.
  10. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Too much work. I suggest gorrilla glue his driver side key hole. That way he has to enter from the passenger side until he get it fix lol

11. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Lol hmm that'll work... I just wanna mess up that tow truck dude real bad. I mean you don't have to be a douche... Shipwreck get your payback!!! ;)

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

Or we can go with what finalsbound suggested in the previous page :)

13. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

They don't have remote locks in tow trucks?

14. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

That is some straight up scary ****.

15. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In my short time in this world I haven't yet had the misfortune to have to deal with a guy (or guys) like those described in this thread. But I always thought it would be fun to bring along a sewing needle, or pin, or anything needle like object that can be easily concealed. You deal with the guy in question, and when you get a chance, casually prick the prick on the arm or hand or wherever.

Then you give the guy reason to believe that you might have just infected him with Hepatitis B, HIV or any number of STDs. It won't be true, but the guy would probably freak out about it and pay whatever he had to on tests to make sure it WASN'T true. And in the end, if he could prove ANYTHING (and you could always claim you didn't even touch the guy, people get scratches all the time) it was just that you poked him with a needle, which can't have too much of a consequence. You could even claim it was accidental.

Just a thought.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Son you're gonna get your a$$ beat doing that

1 person likes this.
  17. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Meh. Most of the retaliation suggestions in this thread would get a person's ass beat. But mine does the most psychological damage.

18. Classic

Classic Member

Your screen name says it all.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I've never had my car towed because I refuse to put my car in situation in which it could get towed. If I have a doubt, i just move it somewhere I know it won't get towed...like a public street.

20. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

A friend of mine got his car towed recently, when he shouldn't have, and when he went to talk to the tow truck driver the dude pepper sprayed him. I've seen them driving recklessly down the highways as well as neighborhood streets. They are truly scum.