1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wood and KPJ Suspended

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vator, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Building on the hoping Green is the leak, he needs to realize how much power he holds in regards to this organization. Star talent hold the power now, he’s pretty soft spoken but when he speaks players and FO tend to listen.

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

For everyone upset w this, have you considered that what we know isn’t the complete story and there is more information about what happened and why?

daywalker02 and Grizzlyshark like this.
  3. T for 3

T for 3 Member

One game……what a joke.

Crashlanded19, Reeko and cmoak1982 like this.
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Can you please warn-- er, let us know your next jersey choice?

slothy420, cmoak1982, ElPigto and 3 others like this.
  5. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Lmao.. nothing comes close to those bumass Texans… not even remotely close.

napalm06 likes this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Porter was told he was not going to play in the 2nd half - because of his argument with Lucas - he left - that is not quitting on the team. Hell Tom Brady, Hakeem, Jordan, Horry - tons of players have gotten into it with coaches and other players.....we didn't always know about it though...I am willing to let this one go and hope that he is learning.

Wood, however did.

Gotcha.

DD

harold bingo likes this.
  7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Well. Did you say it in German?

bmelo, subtomic and B-Bob like this.
  8. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Remember when Craig said KPJ aggravated his thigh on the broadcast…I’m so glad there was a leak, but it’s scary that there had to be one…

9. conquistador#11

"Chin up, gangsta. You been knew the love was fake."

bmelo likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Use "Piefke" and see what happens.

bmelo likes this.
  11. Grizzlyshark

Grizzlyshark Member

This right here.

Its kinda funny how even though the team has said one thing (it wasnt as big a deal as it was made out to be) but us fans can read between the lines and are convinced this was the worst thing to happen to the team all year, and we're now the Houston Kangz because of it.

I kinda read the suspensions as it not being a huge deal.

Guys lose their ****. It happens. We knew KPJ had personal problems and we took it on with open arms. To be shocked and clutching our pearls because it happened again is pretty funny to me. Nows not the time to throw this kid on his ass. Its a different time. The mental health of players has taken on more of a priority over the years, and make no mistake about it. Thats a good thing. You dont just give up on a guy like that at the first sign (as far as we're aware) of cracks.

Chasing_Chase and DaDakota like this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well said.

DD

13. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Sure, if you're into being sodomized on the logo.
    In Turkey you don't look the coaches in the eye.
    They're mean & they like it to be known.

Nook likes this.
  14. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

A slap on the wrist? Not even that...
    [​IMG]

15. conquistador#11

And their checks bounce.

aaquaa likes this.
  16. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Given the characters involved, the real test will be when, not if, something like this happens again. I am fine with 1 game now. But next time, the punishment better be appropriate.

B-Bob and napalm06 like this.
  17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Texans is worst.

Promotion of coach BoB to gm right after getting ass blasted by the chiefs in playoff, allowing the Hopkins trade to go through, the overpay of tunsil due BoB incompetence over years, easterbunny and the rise of the great Texans church. Faux hiring of a hiring company just to ignore it and hire easterbunny close friend gm caserio. The whole Watson saga.

It's a whole fking series of dumbass Texans management. This is honestly nothing compared to what dumbass ****ery going on with the texans

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You guys keep saying "first sign". Why?

DD in particular keeps replying to these posts but not acknowledging the ones pointing out otherwise. Interesting.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Bingo. Both guys have publicized histories of not being team players, one worse than the other. This is strike 1 - with Houston. If the staff wants to be lenient on strike 1, that's their choice. We'll see what strike 2 looks like.

jim1961 likes this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think anyone is shocked about KPJs behavior. If anything, I see individuals such as @Reeko, @J.R., etc expressing concern that this is a recurring pattern that should have more severe consequences. Even if you have mental health issues, it shouldn't mean you get to do whatever the hell you want to do and only get a slap on the hand.

JL can't even work out with the guy all the time since KPJ is not as dedicated as J Green. Imagine that, a 21 year old that was almost out of the league having the arrogance to believe he is good enough to get by because of his talent. I mean that's a huge ****ing concern. I am more patient than others, but that **** has had me worried knowing damn well that KPJ still needs a lot of work to polish his game. Simply getting court time, but not putting in the extra time in practice should concern everyone.

I am actually a KPJ supporter, so I am not ready to throw in the towel like some of my Clutchfans brothers, but let's not confuse their worries for hate. Its a big ****ing deal that KPJ has all the freedom in the world in this team and he is having outbursts like these. It makes you question if he is even trying to get help. The fact that JL has to tip toe around this guy to ensure he doesn't cause a breakdown should tell you the amount of work he still has to go to ever become a mature individual.

aaquaa, Nook, Grizzlyshark and 2 others like this.