1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who Likes the Astros as much as I do!!

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by TheMaster1, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

behad.. that's what i thought.. just hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or what on this board sometimes. sadly enough I think it's true.. he has the stadium to bring in the revenue like the big market teams but isn't willing to spend the full money....

they always talk about how they like to win with less. and how the astros manage their money well and win with a lot less payroll. well just imagine how good they would be if they managed money well and still spent the big bucks. if they play this well with a low salary... they could play even better with more money spent. hmm if only mark cuban owned the astros