1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What PGs can we trade for?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MystikArkitect, Nov 6, 2022.

1. xaos

xaos Member

Yup agree with this post entirely

Tyty is kind of underrated as a prospect on our team because he doesn't have that star potential.

Corrosion likes this.
  2. dmoneybangbang

Not very likely..... but if ATL really goes sideways... would they look to jettison Trae at the end of the season? What about Murray? He only has one year left on a good contract heading into next year. Will the Hawks want to commit with an extension? If not....

KPJ+ 2 protected future FRP(?) for Murray.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Addition by subtraction. Remove KPJ, Nix and Silas, and we will instantly be a much better team.

As to the thread question, TJ Connell maybe.

ArtV and Carpe82 like this.
  4. anchel

anchel Member

In this line, I like Davion Mitchell and would fit great here, but very much doubt he's available.
    (Think similar about Suggs). If we don't get a top-3/4 pick on this draft, I would offer that pick for any of them.

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Because the Rockets have so much cap space and probably won't spend all of it in the coming offseason unless there's a big trade where they take in a large salary ..... the idea of using KPJ's contract to facilitate a trade seems to be no sooner than 2024.

I'd probably do that deal for Murray .... he's a really solid two way player.

Problem is, if Atlanta is moving one of them, I think it's Trae and I want no part of that.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The Rockets would definitely be hated again