1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What corny pickup lines have you done?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GuerillaBlack, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

"Did you know that 80% of girls masturbate in the shower and the other 20% sing? Do you know what they sing?"
    "No"
    "So you masturbate in the shower?!?"

;)

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

[​IMG]

3. conquistador#11

as I was opening the lobby door, to where my sister lives, a young woman said "hi" to me. It really caught me off guard, since strangers rarely salute each other.

that's all.....

4. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

"Nice legs, what time do they open?"

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Ha. Prison pickup lines. Nice! I wonder if that line works OUTSIDE the big house. ;)

6. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I've been on the receiving end of getting corny pickup lines but I don't remember any of them.

Probably something like "are your feet hurting? because damn you've been running around in my mind?"

7. Fatty FatBastard

Do you like apples? You do? Great! I think you should blow me. How do you like them apples?

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

I heard this one the other day
    "You daddy must be a fine farmer, because he sure knows how to raise fine chicks."

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

BTW, girls have pickup lines too, but pretty bad. There is this one girl said something to my friend like let's go to bed, and my friend was like Wow, and ran away from her. Chicks take notes, don't say that kind of stuff to cute guys, it just ruins everything.

10. Astro101

Astro101 Member

She must've been ugly?

11. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

"don't speak....uhnnnhhun........don't tell anyone or i'll kill you and your whole family"

works like a charm

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

good stuff. good stuff. im taking notes.

great, im jotting more down.

13. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Contributing Member

Uh, hey baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, do you like come here often, huh huh. I said "come."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need a man in your life, baby. And like, I need a woman. Let's like get into each other's life or whatever.

Uh, like let's drop all the uh B.S. and like, you know, do it.

Uh, get out of my car and into my dreams, baby.

What's your sign? Is it "Yield"? Huh huh huh huh..

Would you like carry my books for me?.

If I said you were sexy, would you hold your body against me?.

I can make you feel like I've never had sex before..

My lips are registered weapons.

I'm not trying to pick you up. You're like too heavy. Huh huh huh huh. Get it?

If I was the last man on Earth I bet we could do it in public..

If you need a love doctor, I have like a medicated degree..

If you're really hot, I bet I can cool you down..

Hey, are you one of those chicks who goes out with guys right off the bat? 'Cause that's what I'm looking for..

Should I call you for breakfast or will you like cook it for me?.

You may not be really hot, but I bet you like to do it..

Uh,...what?

Hey, baby, do you want me to take off my shorts?

Hey, is that hard? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh I said HARD!

Uh I'm like a doctor, uh an orthodontist, I'm gonna have to ask you to, ya know, uh take off your clothes.

I would like, do homework or something, for your love.

Hey baby, you have braces? uh huh huh huh I have braces too.

Signed,

[​IMG]

14. YallMean

YallMean Member

Average looking, but not ugly and certainly looked very young.

Well, usually you can't really tell with the dim lights in the bar and heavy makeup. Usually guys don't know what they are getting into, while girls have pretty good idea. Girls put a lot of thoughts on catching guys. Guys are ust horny.

15. mazyar

mazyar Member

I'm not a pick up artist. In fact I'm not any type of artist. I suck at art actually.

Most places that I go to, it's the women who approach me. Like the saturday before the last one, I went to a club and was standing on the side of the dance floor checking out the crowd. And then this girl out of no where grabbed me and told me (came close to my ear cause you know how loud it is with the music playing and all), she said, "You have to dance with my friend, cause she wants to make her boyfriend jealous."

So I guess that's a pick up line for girls.

16. YallMean

YallMean Member

Which is pretty lame. Which guy in his right mind would do something like that to provoke another stranger guy.

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Hello, would you like to touch the penis?

18. Mr. Brightside

Hey look, you have a Volkswagen and I also have a Volkswagen. We should totally ****.

(this is when I had a VW)

19. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Mystery?!?!

20. Mr. Brightside

I think he is Matador. Hopefully not J-Dogg.