1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Back Dmo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by khanhdum, Dec 9, 2016.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Well, since @AroundTheWorld seems to have missed this post, I guess I'll ask...

Pics of "adorable" wife

2. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

So, does this mean its officially over? Like, the end of the Dmo thread era of Clutchfans, man? Also, what did the basketball-o-holic have to like say about this new and interesting ****? I was interested to see his comments.

Dude has been out for a little while and hasn't been keeping up with current events and all.

3. Buck Turgidson

I'd imagine for the next week or so at least he's DNPCDMO

heypartner likes this.
  4. Tha_Dude

So, what does that mean man?

Like, Dmo is out getting double penetrated or something? Is this a requirement from Morey in the contract? Dude is very confused right now.

5. alethios

alethios Member

Did Not Play Coach's Decision Motiejunas

Tha_Dude likes this.
  6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Then you don't pay his salary when that happens that's why it's called a team option.

Why does it have to be DMO vs a Max FA? Max FA would cost 20-30M, DMo costs 8.3M to keep each year even if you cut him you won't be able to afford the Max FA, if we get a Max FA PF the guy you need to trade is Ryan Anderson because you don't want to pay 20M for a bench player who'll only play 15-20 mins a night. None of your reasons make any sense tbh.

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that would be a lotta ins, a lotta outs Dude

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

No way does Nene get traded, he signed for a minimum deal so it's basically a good will signing so trading him will pretty much destroy all credibility with the Rox. There's no need to trade him at this point because Nene for 15 mins a night is still one of the elite big men in the game, and at his price point all it will really cost you is a roster spot.

I think the ones who start feeling the roster crunch will be Harrell and Brewer, as Dekker will cut into Brewer's minutes as he goes back to the 3 and DMO starts eating up Harrell's backup C mins.

DonKnock likes this.
  9. Tha_Dude

Well, **** man I want answers and not ins and outs. Like, when does Dmo join the team and stuff man? This guy has been vacation for longer than dude has, which is not cool.

10. Jatman20

Jatman20 Member

Hopefully D'Antoni can work out the mins in a way that makes everyone happy. Coach is know for
    having a tight lineup in the past. The Warriors of the past 2 yrs may have proven that it's beneficial to spread
    the mins out. Gordon/Reno/Bev/D-Mo/Nene have all had experiences with injuries. In theory you are right
    & only Brewer gets minutes reduced. Last night the announcer said Nene came to Houston to be a
    veteran presence in the locker room. I think he would be playing for one last final contract. &
    want his 17-18 minutes. Hopefully Nene can be content with reduced mins as Harrell gets more minutes.
    The Rockets are better with more Harrell minutes.....not less. IMO.

#190 Jatman20, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  11. Jatman20

Jatman20 Member

Also, one of the reason Nene came to the Rockets is because of a past with D'Antoni. Hopefully
    this can be one big happy family.

Edited later: Bzdelik

#191 Jatman20, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I'm happy he's back.

I can't wait to see what D-Mo can do in D'Antoni's system after getting used to it all.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it will take time for DMO to get integrated but I think so long as we are winning the minutes will only inspire our guys to play harder. Plus it's likely we lose one of these guys for a stretch given the injury history and pure statistics.

Anderson/Dmo/Capela/Nene/Harrell gives you a lot of possibilities in terms of styles and match-ups. I also think you want to really limit Nene's minutes to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

Dekker can play the 3 which is a better position for him too.

14. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

[​IMG]

15. heypartner

Uh, yeah, she's adorable. noice ... Well done, sir! We need her to register -- as the super-DMo Fan we can embrace, vs @DaDakota, who is also adorable, but in a different way.

HakeemOnlyFan delivers the goods

@AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  16. heypartner

Also, haven't we seen that picture before @AroundTheWorld ... she looks familiar to me,,,my cfnet memory is spiking on that pic. @HakeemOnlyFan

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Isn't that Miss Turner.

BamBam likes this.
  18. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Ask and you shall receive @heypartner .....

I don't like to bust @HakeemOnlyFan bubble, BUT ..... that's Sophie Turner!!!

[​IMG]

She's a cutie!!!

justtxyank and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  19. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

Wait, so you're trying to say I'm not married to Sophie Turner?

Come at me bro....

Easy, Mazulis, AceOfSpades and 2 others like this.
  20. heypartner

Dayum, so, I've either fapped to that pic before, thus why I remember it, or it is a running joke here to use her pic here as your gf/wife.

imo, it's a unique pic, that doesn't quit look like her...maybe because she never looks happy in GoT....like in that pic

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.