1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac on 97.9 this morning

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lcc179, May 24, 2007.

1. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

tmac just needs to stop talking. he said this was his best team ever. now that he lost, he says this. just go out and play. who cares who's on your team. but he's on point about rafer. as much as we might be frustrated w/ rafer's shot, the reason he played so much b/c the drop after rafer is ridiculous.

2. nahmorlah

nahmorlah Contributing Member

It WAS the best team he's had.

3. Barkley

Barkley Member

Tracy just needs more help and he needed a new coach. How can we play good if we are defensive team. Now it'll change

4. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

i hope it's true. i so badly want for tmac to advance. he has done every individual thing he can do outside of an MVP but team success evades him.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Fixed that for you. For me, most everything Tracy says from now on is just empty hot air.

6. happyricky

happyricky Contributing Member

Same feeling here :(

7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

certainly t-mac has to shoulder blame for his lack of playoff success but he's also just run into some bad luck much like kevin garnett. it's not like both these guys aren't talented enough to be champions and haven't given it all in the playoffs. if garnett doesn't get out of minnesota i feel his chances are over, but t-mac still has time to define his career.

8. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

There is no doubt in my mind that Adelman will make life easier for Mac. I think the same thing is true of Yao.

I am intrigued...

9. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

Tmac should avoid ALL publicity until he either retires to go play baseball or gets out of the first round.

10. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I am as big of a McGrady fan as there is, but sometimes he talks too much. I do believe that he cares and wants to win badly, I just think he doesnt realize that he cant do it by himself.

11. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Tracy tried to defelect alot of the pressure off yao and co by making the it's on me comment. it backfired, but the original idea of was nobel. what i do like about adelmans comments regarding tracy is , he is stressing that the game must be made easier for him. he wants tracy to be a better player off the ball. were gonna see alot of cutting towards the basket without the rock from tracy. he is gonna score alot by being found underneath the rim.

12. Possum

Possum Member

The more I think about this the more excited I get. I can see TMac playing the role of Peja only better.

You also have to like the fact that he is going to use Ming to his strengths. Keeping Ming out of the low post (for a good portion of his playing time) banging with other teams throw away players should keep him fresher and help keep his TO/Fouls down too. Of course when his rebounding goes down people here will cry Adelman isnt using him right. They will say we are wasting his talents.

Thats something I am not looking further too. We will most likely get off to a slow start. :(

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I agree. ^^

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

but I don't think we will have a slow start...just an average start

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

the best way to deflect pressure on his team & teammates is to STFU and play

16. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

Why are people still asking tmac if yao can be dominant? They should be asking tmac if he can still be dominant.

17. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

uh he still is. he did draw more defensive attention than yao in the utah series did he?

sloan def. put more emphasis on tmac as the series went along and let yao go 1-on-1.

it wasn't tmac's best offensive season and he knows that.

18. notthefullquid

notthefullquid Contributing Member

How is he 'turn'-ing at all? Do you really think he's going to whine about Adelman being the new coach, no matter how much he liked Van Gundy?

It's called being a professional. Aside from that, you know inside he's intrigued about the offensive possibilities anyhow.

19. Possum

Possum Member

Your down on TMac yet you think Bonzi should be brought back? :confused: :rolleyes:

20. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

eh..I'm down on both T-mac and bonzi. T-mac let up at the end of a game that should be won. And Bonzi...I don't know what his problem is.