1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SAC @ LAL

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BrooksBall, Jan 1, 2010.

Tags:
  1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Kobe is my favorite player in the game but comeon..his heel looked real close and they didn't even show another angle of it like they would with other players.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Does anyone still think the Lakers would be contenders without Kobe? Does anyone agree with the r****ded sportswriter who recently wrote Pau is more important than Kobe to their team? How stupid can someone be?

3. aaaa

aaaa Member

Even if the refs saw that kobe was out of bounds, or if he actually pushed Sergio off to get open, it's not possible to go back right? The replay is only to show whether or not the shot counted? And he let that go with about 0.1 s remaining..

What a loss for the Kings. And twice in a row to the lakers in heartbreaking fashion.

4. cujo

cujo Member

Lakers seem like they play every game at home.....we will see what happens when they play on the road in second half. If they play like this they will lose alot of games. I say that but freakn Kobe alwaysfind a way.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

A number of people have complimented Kobe for making a clutch shot.

I'll add to that: Clutch shot by Kobe. He is awesome. Read the last few pages again. There are several people complimenting him, for that shot and other plays.

How can you not mention the missed FTs and Sergio's blown layup?

6. acefan18

acefan18 Member

I only saw 1 replay of the GW shot, but it looked like his heel was out of bounds. Anyone else see this? I hate the Lakers :mad:

7. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

lol at the kobe haters. it must suck to hate that guy

8. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

I noticed this too, but the Kings bench wasn't reacting at all or pointing out he was out of bounds. You'd think they'd be all over it.

Yeah, I feel terrible for Sacramento. They're young and they'll learn.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Pau is obviously not more important than Kobe. But Pau is VERY important to Kobe. Without Pau, the Lakers are no better than all the other Western Conference teams.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

I never understood why people would think the Lakers are contenders without Kobe.

If Kobe went down the Lakers automatically lose

-That Swagger
    -Confidence
    -Respect from the Refs
    -A guy who can do what Kobe did tonight down the stretch.

They would be average without Kobe.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

...and he does it again.

Not gonna take it away from him because thats what Kobe does but SC-LA showed a short highlight of the last shot and it sorta looked like he might of been out of bounds. Ehh, all for nothing now though. All you can say is...he did it again!

12. BrooksBall

The Lakers, if healthy, will not lose a lot of games no matter where they play and who their competition is.

They will finish with one of the top few records in basketball and have a very good chance at repeating.

Soft schedule or not, they are the best team in the West.

13. YaoTheMan

YaoTheMan Contributing Member

kobe was out of bound

14. cujo

cujo Member

Im a Lakers hater.....hate Odom, hate farmar , the machine, Bynum, Phil.....Hate Kobe too, but cant help admire his game.

15. SunsRocketsfan

amazing play.. Kobe is insane. gotta hand it to him.. did u see him flying out of bounds to try and save that ball too? No way Tmac would have ever done that.. thats the difference..

16. aaaa

aaaa Member

Despite anybody's "hate" on this guy, you have to admit - after shaking Sergio loose and after getting the ball behind the 3-point line, you knew that shot was going in even before he shot it. You'd be more surprised if he didn't make it.

17. BrooksBall

Is anybody watching NBA TV right now?

You can see the camera man tilting the camera downward to get Nate Robinson's head? :grin:

18. Shaud

Shaud Member

What is the point in bringing up T-mac? It's not like he's the only player in the NBA that would not have went flying out of bounds trying to save the ball like Kobe did that play.

19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I still don't understand why teams would still leave Kobe single covered in those situations. Everybody and his grandma know who's going to take the shot. Why don't they send at least two guys guarding him? :confused:

20. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Yeah, but it's kinda interesting that a superstar like Kobe would be willing to risk his body to get a ball out of bounds Rodman style.

1 person likes this.