1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rush Limbaugh has lung cancer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

And what's your opinion of Rush then?? What's he paving a path towards?

2. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

I don’t know if you’ve read them or not. I’m just talking about his post as literally written.

And that path to a nicer society ... it won’t begin to be built until trumpism ends. I don’t know if you are pro trump, Biden or something else, but no matter where you stand, I’m assuming you see how polarizing he is and why this is true. trump has no interest in a nicer society and does not pretend otherwise.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

There are many who believe the earth is a land to take and rape as much as possible in order to make your mark. Given its bounty, they suppose it's God's Will to do so in order to reach that high score.

Rush is just a mouthpiece who helped shaped Conservatism downward as Buckley Big Tented Conservatism with common held ideals and principles.

Koch and other industrial polluters with heavy dark money ties are the root behind the scourge. They're like the worst attributes people pin on the Chinese government when it comes to "progress" (theirs and theirs only) and bulldozing whoever or whatever is in their way.

May they all face the same humble reckoning.

Dubious, Nook and adoo like this.
  4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What do you mean, he is a public figure and announced it was terminal - we are allowed to talk about it, and to pass on information.

And the world will be much nicer without Rush on the radio spreading hate.......can't wait for his conman and crook Trump to leave too.

Maybe Rush will find salvation or Jesus in his last days, and repent, maybe he will notice that he has fed the hatred and racism machine in this country with his hypocritical views.....death comes to everyone sooner or later - even those that are racist asshats like Rush.

But, if it bugs you so much that you can't control what people say or post, then why don't you take the first step and not read it?

You have that ability......to simply ignore stuff you don't like........

DD

#144 DaDakota, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    fchowd0311 and Rashmon like this.
  5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I don't get it. Why don't people want others to post good news for the country?

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As soon as we start wishing death upon others, they will return the favor.

Thoughts & Prayers.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I wonder what a man like Rush says off the air in privacy.

Nook likes this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That has been happening from the other side for years, we are just now catching up.

DD

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm not wishing death for Rush, but I've seen church goers call for other's to reap what they sow.

He smoked for years and denied its link to lung cancer on the air until he couldn't deny whatever was growing in his lungs.

If these polluters face similar reckonings for their own earth destroying, cancer inducing behavior, maybe their legacy ends up slightly different.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

11. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are spreading hate but too blind to see it. That's why I asked you to take the first step. You weren't passing on info, you were spewing ignorance.

Before he leaves this planet, Rush needs to get right with God and his own loved ones. He doesn't owe anyone else ****.

12. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Two wrongs make a right in your world, huh? You think like a 10 year old.

13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

I'm not a fan of his. I used the word either which means I don't think he's helping make society better with his tone.

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So what are you doing?

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

He's a trumper that for some reason has just recently started posting in the D&D regularly.

It seems all of a sudden they want to play nice, wonder why?

16. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Posting in the political section of a basketball message board, Is the next question in this inquiry....what am I wearing?

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

That's actually pretty funny.

Good dodge.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I mean he probably does to all the victims of hate crimes who's perps were brainwashed from Rush.

Your high horse here is pretty pathetic. Rush spread hate and division all his life. What do you expect. Do you expect people like Muslims and African Americans to remember him fondly and not say bad things about him with all the hate he directed towards these communties?

ElPigto and Nook like this.
  19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I believe Limbaugh is a TRULY Evil person. Only GOD forgives... If you believe in Heaven and Hell, I will place a bet where he ends up.

Dubious likes this.
  20. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Who brainwashed all the people wishing death on him? I'd rather be riding on a high horse than be a low jackass.