1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Phoenix Suns are my favorite team to watch in the league

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by crossover, Dec 18, 2013.

1. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

phoenix could sneak in i guess - i like the 'spread it around' play. how could you not like the super morris bros?

2. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Good video going over their offense.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P06gtSjmFy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. EnergyGuy

EnergyGuy Rookie

There was a constant in most of these highlights.

David Lee did something wrong on defense.

4. pacmania

pacmania Member

most of these positive comments were said of the Rockets under Adelman. We never had a chance to see what Adelman could do with a healthy lineup since his achievements were made mostly with either one or two superstars injured. They just played good team ball and it was fun to watch.

And then the rockets decided not to renew adelman....

5. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Agree. Especially motivation and team chemistry can elevate a mediocre team's play. I mean, none of NBA players is plain bad. They either lack motivation, play out of position, are disgruntled with the team...but there is a reason they are in NBA. They are good players.

6. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Yeah, I noticed it too. So indecisive in p&r situations and a weak helper. I bet GSW's opponents' coaches plan 70% of their offense around exploiting D.Lee's weak defense.

7. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

When the Rockets played the Warriors recently. I visited their forums to see what they were saying and they we always complaining about David Lee's horrible defense. So its no secret that he is known as avid Lee with no D.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like the Morris twins off the bench. Deadly...

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hornycek....

Can't really like him as an Ex-Jazz player

10. EnergyGuy

EnergyGuy Rookie

Has to be Hornacek. western conference

11. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

A stat I found funny (from today's San Antonio express news):

Stat of the Year, courtesy of the Phoenix PR staff: Tim Duncan entered the game with more career minutes (42,064) than the Suns’ entire active roster (42,027).

12. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

I haven't seen any of their games yet, but I'm semi-amazed they are doing this good with the roster they have. They beat us on our home floor, I never watched this game but something tells me our players lacked motivation here.

There is no way the Suns make the playoffs with the current roster.

13. gregas

gregas Member

That's a streach considering where they are after almost a third of the season. You can say that it's not likely, but it's ceartenly not impossible. Their roster is much better than anyone predicted and if they can keep it up they'll be in the fight for a playoff spot. At this point nobody is considering them a fluke anymore.

14. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

They are winning because of PJ Tucker's stellar D. He's the same guy that gave Harden one of his worst shooting nights ever. Suns remind me of our 42-40 team before Harden. Basically spread the ball, run and gun, and shoot the long bombs. They lack a legitimate scorer down the stretch which will be their demise. Screw the ex Jazz coach and living in Phoenix I can tell you guys that many Suns fans are big time Rocket haters so why feel sorry for them? They suck.

15. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Outside of the whole "Kiss of Death" thing, and perhaps taking Barkley from them, what possible reason would they have to hate the Rockets? I mean, I understand having a "hatred" towards all other Western Conference teams, but to single out Houston? That makes no sense. That's like Rockets fans having an irrational hatred towards the New Orleans Pelicans or something.

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

how duh fuq did you get a pic as your sig?

17. SunsRocketsfan

I approve this thread :)

i think NBA 2k has them ranked like 29th in the league..

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

It is a team game.

DD

19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Nice sig. :grin: