1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Petition for Kyle Lowry to replace Clyde Drexler

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by konver5ation, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konver5ation

konver5ation Member

Very simple.... sign in if your down with this noble cause. It only took 4 minutes of broadcasting to make me a believer.

[​IMG]

The pro:

Kyle gives accurate inside criticism like saying that Patterson should have shot the ball when the play was called for him. He even predicted the 2 for 1 play we ran at the end of the half, Clyde usually just contradicts Bill when he calls for a 2 for 1 and explains why he likes "good" possessions (as if the only way to get a 2 for 1 is to jack up a midcourt 3).

The con:

David Stern will fine the ish out of him whenever we play a superstar who gets superstar calls. :grin: You know Kyle couldn't hold it in, you can hear him make a sound every time we make a bad play.

The important part:

Cheers to Kyle who sounds in good health! For those that missed the broadcast, he said he felt he was at 92% but he had only done elliptical work just recently and will be fully off antibiotics in 1-2 weeks, so overall he hopes to be back before the playoffs. The thing I noticed was that he stressed getting K-Mart back as soon as possible making me believe he thinks Kevin will beat him back to the lineup.

2. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

Eff That!!!! I would rather have Lowry playing with the team than sitting on the sideline in a suit just because the people at home watching prefer a fresh voice

3. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.