1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Colts 12/15/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 11, 2013.

1. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Rick dennison is even worse than gary. Let some low level guy with nothing to lose take over

2. conquistador#11

so who do we go for? Bush or Vy? both to be certain hall of famers. that cutler kid looks nice too.

2-14 here we come, again.

3. brennan713

brennan713 Member

This game should solidify our choice with the #1 pick.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That's money lol.

5. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

LOLOL. At least y'all both got rings.

6. IPSAC

IPSAC Member

ABB

Anyone But Bridgewater

7. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

mario williams.. imagine him on the other side of watt. watch out nfl..

8. solid

solid Contributing Member

The Texans are a team in TOTAL disarray. They are undisciplined, disorganized, and totally discombobulated. They have gone from first to worst. I now wonder how they ever won two games. They are huge rolling ball of football mistakes. It is like they don't know how to play football. It is like their coaches don't know how to call football plays. They aren't bad, they are horrible.

I have been one of Case's biggest supporters, but the Keenum experiment is officially OVER. I don't know if he really regressed on his own or if he has been sucked down the drain of football ineptitude. In either case, he has regressed steadily week by week. I would not be surprised to see him be successful elsewhere in a different system, but his opportunity is "blown" in Houston.

If McNair thinks this team just needs a tweak here or there, he needs to think again.

9. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

And yet the one who wants to take "credit" for being the architect when the team is good, but defers all blame on the coaches when the team is bad, seems to have no concerns of job security.

10. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Shanahan shenanigans give Atlanta a 4th win, moving them and the victorious Vikings a little further away from us at the bottom. Washington RacialSlurs the only team within 1 game of us....with their pick going to the Rams.

If you have to lose....lose big.

If you are in the trade down camp, there's no incentive for the Rams to do so....but Cleveland is a viable possibility.

11. mick fry

mick fry Member

Rigor > mortis

12. hairyme

hairyme Member

Oh. That was it?? Man, can't anything in this game be interesting?!

Yeah, the initial trolling was pretty obvious man (and annoying)... but then, once Keenum started well, you still kept it going? I got a little confused there--I think you may have been too. And it was also annoying.

And now thanks to your incessant trolling, we have random posters complaining about "Keenum homers" when most actual Keenum fans here have been a good mix of optimistic/hopeful and realistic.

I hope you're proud of yourself.
    *shakes head*

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Texans offense is so bad you'd think Gifford Nielsen was the quarterback.</p>&mdash; John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/statuses/412320898809487360">December 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Oliver Luck is watching from his family suite, and I'm pretty sure he's remarked, &quot;Their offense is worse than when I was the Oilers QB.&quot;</p>&mdash; John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/statuses/412321129257107456">December 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm trying to listen to the post game show, but jeez, jayson braddock is TERRIBLE

15. solid

solid Contributing Member

JJ Watt got ONE TACKLE!!! Is that right?? My word.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Just terrible, if everyone wasnt so busy trying to run Keenum off Watt would be in the line of fire. Just goes to show you, nobody can be judged until the new regime takes over because right now there is zero (zilch) leadership on this team.

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

I agree with this statement a lot...The coaches have failed this unit...The evaluation of the talent we have on this team is also severely skewed. Some of the folks we have on this team shouldnt be in the NFL, and in some cases these players leave the Texans and have significant success...

The rest of the coaching staff should be cleaned out on Monday December 3oth, along with Wade Philips and Rick Smith. Even in their worst season, the Colts managed to beat the Texans in Indy...The Texans failed to return the favor. Now the Colts are primed to be able to get the 2nd seed for the playoffs. I really dont like the Colts at all...:(

18. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Horribad game... smh

19. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

LOL. Repped.