1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not Trying to be Mean but: Why is Nwaba Starting?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Before the season started I made fun of people saying we’re deep citing Nwaba being a big contributor/starter. I mean technically I’m wrong, but my point was if Nwaba is playing bug minutes were in trouble.

Kind of like the Christian Wood. I said no way he would take less money (the $9mil) so he ain’t coming here and then jackasses quoting me saying “Seee!” Again, technically I was wrong he did end up coming here but the context was not at the cost of RoCo.

We’ve gotten worse every year the past three seasons undoubtedly. We did not keep the coach Harden wanted, nor bring in the coach Harden wanted. And lost Morey. Nor did we do well with the Westbrook trade. Rockets don’t have to cater to James but he doesn’t have to want to be here either.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I agree. But it is what it is....