1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Taylor/Kelvin Cato Sighting!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by smackpeddler, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Funniest thing i have read on here this year...and probably accurate.

:)

DD

2. franchise?..NOT

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!

3. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

Damn, so much negativity because a waiter SAID that he only got a 3 dollar tip. For all we know he got a 30.00 tip and just made it up to make a better story. With that said, so what if Mo is out of shape right now? Does the season start next week? It is ok for weight to fluctuate in the off season. Actually, it is quite normal. Also, if Mo had on one of those warm ups he wears, he probably looked bigger than he really is. Let's chill out a bit.

4. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

What the hell is wrong with you? Is the Caps Lock key on your keyboard permanently pused down? I hope you don't talk like this in public.

5. tozai

tozai Member

I was talking about restaurants.

6. sun12

sun12 Member

$3 on $150? that's terrible, 15% on $150 should be $23

7. because24

because24 Member

It's funny that when it was reported that Yao only tipped 1$ (his bill I believe was around 40$) , so many was taking up for him. Saying oh it's his culture to not tip.

But when Mo and Cato so the same thing ( being a cheap a$$) every one is demanding their head on a platter.

For those that took up for Yao, and talked down on Cato and Mo and you know who you are, your simply full of sh*t.

8. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

$1 out of the speculated $40 is 2.5% which is still more than $3 out of $150, or 2% :D :p

Seriously, wasn't that story suppose to have occured right at the start of the season? For people outside America like me, I would not have known that you actually need to tip the waiter/waitress, let alone how much I should tip. Plus I thought the article only mentioned that he was a tight tipper, and no figures were given like you speculated.

-G'day-

9. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Is this thread actually still going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.