1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lance Berkman campaigns against allowing boys into girls' bathrooms

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Well . .. . You would need two . . . cause Transgender women would/might not want to go in bathrooms with Transgendered men.

So you would have 4 bathrooms total.

Rocket River

2. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You guys do realize this is not a bathroom specific ordinance, right? It is an equal rights ordinance?

This is like running around screaming about the Civil Rights Act of 1964, trying to frame it as a law by carpetbaggers to allow darkies to screw your white daughters. If you want to stretch it to its extremities, you could sort of claim the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was about your innocent white daughters getting double penetrated by big black D's, I guess...

I mean it was absolutely illegal all across the South before the act, and there was no specific law preventing it after, therefore there must be an epidemic of black penises inside innocent young white Christian girls' buttholes after, right?

Therefore, the crazy Yankee liberals passed a law that was about sodomizing your white girls. Get out and vote against the act, or your daughters will be covered head to toe in N-word j*zz.

#22 Ottomaton, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Also, probably most of the rest of the world; at least the parts without construction budgets for two latrines or any influence from Victorian etiquette.

4. malakas

malakas Member

do you know many males who have the sexual identity of a man, who go to the womens toilet?
    I have seen maybe two in my life and that was because they were drunk and got confused.

I want to see proof that transgender persons who go to womens toilet means danger. Crime statistics?
    And if it's about sexual assault and cornering a lone woman into an empty room that has nothing to do with toilet in particular. It can happen everywhere and doesnt' involve transgender people.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Few people on either side of this issue will actually be affected by it, so appealing to emotions and concepts like propriety or compassion will be driving force whether it passes or not. There is a reason it was the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and not 1866.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Again, it doesn't have to mean danger, let's see the proof that letting all men in the women's toilet means danger...

It's not about sexual assault, it's simply that women as a group don't feel comfortable with men, even mentally ill men that think they are women, being in their restrooms.

Why have a "Men's restroom" and a "Women's restroom" if you are going to let men into the women's restroom? Why not just have one unisex restroom?

7. Newlin

Newlin Member

I don't want women in my restroom. They take forever.

8. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

You can make both restrooms unisex and the lines will get shorter. That's kind of normal in the western world.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Okay, unisex locker rooms too then?

10. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Carefully disguised pitch to keep all those transgendered honeys in the men's room.

11. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

How many girls were on your football team?

But generally most restrooms I've seen in Japan and Europe and Latin America, other than airports and stadiums, have a separate room for each toilet, because most people don't want anyone watching them take a crap.

American bathroom stalls are actually pretty creepy, especially since the walls don't go down very far.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This whole thing started over locker rooms at gyms. Mentally ill men wanted to be able to use to women's locker room to change and that sparked the whole debate.

To answer your question though, I think we had 2 girls on the football team the last year I played football.

13. malakas

malakas Member

I don't feel comfortamble about a lot of things tho. Just because of that they should make a law?
    I odn't feel comfortamble about women who come to breastfeed. I don't feel comfortamble/annoyed with moms who bring their small spoiled kids to help them in the toilet and they take too much time and cry. Who come to change diapers.
    I don't feel comfortamble watching 6 years old puting on lipstick and makeup on the toilet and talk about sex, while I wash my hands. etc etc

And banning mentally ill men? What about mentally ill women? Haven't seen anyone being attacked by crazy people in toilets. And what about people who have std. That's the most uncomfortamble thing. What law will protect me from that?
    NO LAW. Because I'm uncomfortamble that give me no right to discriminate. And a tranny has every right to feel a woman as anyone born one. And to use the bathroom.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's cool, you think it's not a problem to have men able to use women's facilities, so we'll just allow anyone to use whatever changing room, locker room, or restroom that they wish and there won't be any problem.

15. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I really have been gone a long time...

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Heh, I haven't played football since middle school, I don't think there were any females on the high school team. In middle school, if you showed up, you got to be on the team. One of the females was kind of a joke and didn't belong out there, the other was legit and was actually a pretty solid linebacker at that level of competition.

17. malakas

malakas Member

Don't have a problem with a transexual person using restroom locker room or changing room.
    I have a serious problem with a man using all but the restroom. A transexual /transgender person isn't a man.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, they really are, and if you are going to let some men use the women's facilities, you have to let all of them use it. That's just how things work in a legal system with equal protection under the law.

Humans cannot change their sex, if you were born a man, you'll be a man till you die....even if you wear a dress, mutilate your genitals, and get implants.

19. malakas

malakas Member

Sure they can change their sex.
    Don'tthey receive any recognition from the law? not familiar with american law.
    Anyway if the law doesn't recognise someone to change their gender that's quite sad and should change.
    But that's because of beaurocracy. Because in RESTROOMS only racistic people would ever say that trangenders don't have the right to come in because they are dangerous.
    Like that guy in that video who also claims some phantom crime.:rolleyes:

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think you can get recognition as the opposite sex if you fully go through the surgery to mutilate your genitals. If not, I don't think you get that recognition, though I'd imagine that determination would be different state by state.

The biology of the whole thing is that you really can't change your sex, and the psychology of it is that transsexualism and gender dysphoria are mental disorders. Either way, it's probably cool to play along with people if they want to pretend they are a different sex. It doesn't hurt anyone in most cases, but they'll have to understand that since they aren't really a woman, they can't go in the woman's restroom or locker room.