1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ - Just let it fly baby!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Nov 16, 2022.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Oh, I think SIlas is the main problem and stone's inability to clear the roster is another.

DD

2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

We will see, more and more white men are coming up the ranks of highschool and
    college that will probably be making it in the NBA.....none better be accused of
    rape (falsely or other) or accused of striking a woman (falsely or other) and not be
    black balled like Miles Bridges.

Sengun better not get baited by a crazy woman constantly trying to push his buttons.
    Abuse can be claimed by women if you just brush up against them trying to avoid
    them getting out the doorway. Similar to the hit by pitch in baseball where it just grazed
    the jersey.

Meanwhile blacks and us hispanics get fragged.

I will call out people like you and your one strike and you're out policies
    as hypocritical.

#182 ApacheWarrior, Nov 19, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Ok. Do whatever you need to do. This apparently isn't a basketball conversation. Take your meds my dude. Wow.

LeDakota likes this.
  4. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

That's what daywalker said....that I sounded drunk. Who was more
    correct about the Miles Bridges case? Me or you two clowns that
    think women can't be master manipulators?

Naive of you two.

This woman has a restraining order against Bridges and has the
    two kids sitting in the car for 6 hours as she waits for Miles Bridges.

The body guards couldn't get her to leave. That's child abuse.
    Where are you and your high morals? Protect the kids.

maj21 likes this.
  5. King1

What are you talking about? I said everyone involved in the situation is probably garbage. Whatever woman hurt you dude you need to get over it. Nobody said women can't be master manipulators but whatever substance you're currently on is preventing you from comprehending that apparently.

I'll make it easy for you so you can go ahead and pass out...I don't give a **** about Miles Bridges. He doesn't play for the Rockets and I don't know him personally. Not sure why you are so keen on talking about the dude but that's your personal business.

You need professional help

6. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

You are living in a bubble and projecting that on others is not reality.

You said "No" to Miles Bridges because he is a "wife beater"

I said, the judge didn't put him jail so he who saw all the facts didn't see
    him as the monster you did......who just made assumptions.

Judge doesn't want him out of the NBA where the child support is greater
    than that of him working a Burger King. That's what's in the best interest of the
    children......but King1 thinks he knows all.....when he doesn't know all.

Doesn't know squat. The Bridges 20 pts/7 rebs/3.8 Asts at age 24 could
    help the Rockets....but it threatens the touches of Sengun.....thus that the
    real reason we can't get better in your eyes. It always comes back
    to Sengun you your ilk making excuses.

We could bring in Kevin Durant and you would find reason to not
    bring him to Houston. It is basketball related stuff we are discussing.
    You know nothing of KPj as well. The team staff like him. That's what
    matters to me.

7. maj21

maj21 Member

I’m guessing you’re talking to king1, the only person I have on ignore. He’s a pos, I wouldn’t waste my time talking to that bum

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  8. King1

You're a weird dude.

Yep, I don't want a player who beats up women. Maybe "your ilk "(I'll use your words) is cool with that but not me. Tells me all I need to know about your character and who you are as man (actually something you apparently aren't).

Yeah. Rich people get off all the time. Casey Anthony and OJ are roaming free. Henry Ruggs is on bond. You're completely clueless. Keep white knighting criminals. As I said, all it does is illustrate your character or lack there of.

Sengun? You're seriously either crazy drunk or faded on something serious. Whatever fantasy world you're living in I hope someone has your keys. Sengun isn't even my favorite player on the Rockets. That would be Green, followed by Eason and the Sengun. Pull your head out of your ass.

Would love to have KD so like everything else you're wrong again. I know KPJ is a dumbass and a quitter. His history tells me that.

Fo to sleep and stop drinking and/or doing drugs. I sincerely hope you aren't a parent. How embarrassing

9. King1

Soft. Sorry I hurt your feelings about your fake 38' vertical. If you don't want to be made fun of then don't make up ridiculous lies

10. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Yeah, I got bored. I stopped dealing with him because he is a, "don't confuse
    me with facts, I have my mind made up"- type

It's all about getting KPj out of the way

Then turn on Jalen Green....G4 tweeted support for Miles Bridges posting his song

I'm tearing down their narrative before they can use it. They hate me for it. I love it

maj21 likes this.
  11. King1

I was probably Green's biggest supporter here when everyone was ******** on him. Most of them were the KPJ stans (check the post history). He's my favorite player on the Rockets. Try again

Keep your head buried in the sand. Lol at "they hate me for it". You could literally dissappear from the boards and nobody would notice. **** outta here lol

You're like high school girl with a crush on KPJ. Dude needs a restraining order. Wow

12. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Sure, women having been causing men to make
    huge mistakes and exercise poor judgement since the
    days of Adam and Eve.

But I will give you the last word since I already know it's wrong
    as it is not based in reality.

You would have ruined the lives of those young men accused in the
    Duke Lacrosse Rape case......the victim has since said she lied.

If you watch "48 hours" you see case after case of women being master
    manipulators and black widows.

But you keep pushing your wrong narrative that all women tell the truth and
    nothing but the truth.

Women are to be believed; but let the investigators investigate. Keep your day job.

13. King1

There's very few situations that warrant putting your hands on a woman. You can easily hold them down and deescalte the situation. It's not difficult.

I don't need the last word. Your reality is drastically different from mine apparently. Then again, I don't hang around people or women where I would have to worry about any of that type of stupidity.

No, I wouldn't have. That's a false rape accusation from a stripper. I wouldn't have jumped to any conclusions there. I'm also not a DA. You're all over the map here.

I don't watch any of that garbage nor do I have any interest in starting.

Lol. You're just making stuff up. I think the woman lied who said Tyson raped her. I certainly don't believe all women. This is just you deflecting because you can't keep up. I get it. Long night. Maybe revisit this later when you're sober

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U are not the biggest Jalen green supporter here especially when Jalen was getting dumpster last year. There's literally a dude who started the 4 Jalen green chapter threads.

15. King1

Well then he definitely wins. Mathloom or something like that correct? I just remember arguing with Bobby and DD no stop about Green and getting called a Green only fan (Bobby still refers to me as such) despite being here since 2004. Oh well. I wasn't trying to win an award but rather proving a point

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Dang, this KPJ and Sengun threads have become D&D materials. People are too serious about some player/coach they hardly know personally.

dmoneybangbang and King1 like this.
  17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

who ordered uber D&D?

Easy and King1 like this.
  18. dmoneybangbang

Had one of our best defensive games this year without KPJ….

….coincidence?!?! Probably.

But KPJ is still a Dinwiddie/LaVert level of player.

19. King1

He's been bad defensively this season but typically he was one of our better defenders l. Not sure why he can't stay in front of the ball

20. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

Y’all gonna blame KPJ for the loss yesterday?