1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ - Just let it fly baby!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Nov 16, 2022.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

As we are tanking and it is a development year, I want KPJ to shoot first, pass 2nd.

Screw trying to please everyone, just play your game and if you fit - great - if not we need to know.

SO KPJ - LET IT FLY - be Harden like, be Luka like.....play your game .......and don't worry about what anyone says, other than your coaches of course.

Let it fly baby !!!!!

DD

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Only with the 2nd string please

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

4. DaDakota

Nope, I want him to come out chucking - push the ball and the first good look he has or someone else has to let it fly.....let's go 7 seconds or less and push it up.

KPJ should stop worrying and just keep on chucking. If guys want their shots they need to move into a position to get a pass...otherwise it is a KPJ shot, or a Green one......with a little Sengun running the show thrown in.

I don't want anyone worrying about anyone else's numbers or shot attempts or whatever, just let it fly. We need answers as to whether some of these guys will be here long term....not gonna get those if people don't shoot or work to get in position.

We are tanking, development is hard......ignore the b****es....and their b****ing.....

DD

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I salute you DD. The Mob wont like it one bit, but pulling for these guys VS taking a dump on them is superfan 101 stuff and I admire it.

[​IMG]

6. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Realism will always trump delusions

8. maj21

maj21 Member

I agree!! That way he’s not thinking as much, he just plays. I believe his playmaking would come a lot easier then imo

HD729 and DaDakota like this.
  9. DaDakota

The difference is that I will enjoy watching the development - whereas b****es will nitpick over **** that doesn't matter because this year doesn't matter.

Let it fly!!!!

ALL IN !

DD

Ren ason, Orion025, Zen Tabak and 3 others like this.
  10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm rooting for these guys by wanting KPJ to "let it fly" when he comes of the bench as a microwave oven. Structured offense spurs better development than what is currently just AAU ball played at the NBa level which is the Rockets system currently.

You don't think I'm rooting for these guys to succeed?

11. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Member

He just likes the attention. Don't feed the troll please ;)

12. Bo6

Bo6 Member

13. H. Christopher

14. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Reverse Jinx level 1,000,000!! Pulling out all the stops! Take notes Doom and Gloomers! :D:D:D:D:D

don grahamleone and DaDakota like this.
  15. DaDakota

We don't have structure, and all the whining we have done about needing it - just gives us anxiety.....Silas and the org clearly don't want it.......so why the hell should we spend hours upon hours b****ing about something we have no control over, and clearly won't see happen.

If they aren't going to fire Silas, we have to find a way to enjoy the games, and the process, this is the way, I am going to do that....just going to realize that the team sucks, the coaches are ****ing terrible and they don't care if players play their own style, there is no accountability so for me, best to embrace the chaos than to get mired up and stuck in the mud of it.

DD

Mr.Scary and Verbal Christ like this.
  16. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

What does it prove though? That he can shoot? No one has questioned that.

Rockets34Legend likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Non Rocket anyalists are watching the Rockets and then watching other tanking teams with young talent and consistently they say that we are the worst coached team with the worst system in place and it's in universal agreement that KPJ at pg is a failed experiment. I e not seen a single take that strays from this take from the Ringer, to the Athletic. All of them war j all these teams religiously and end with the same conclusion. We are by far the worst coached team in the league and a large part of that is the coaching staff's failure to end the KPJ at pg experiment before it creates toxicity. Dear Lord, there are neutral analysts who are on the verge of crying in pain literally saying they feel sorry for Green, KPK, Jabari, Tari and KMJ. They are like "these kids deserve better".

There are other bad teams with young talent. We are worse than them and you can't blame the talent department there. It's abject bad system in place forcing a slightly better version of JR Smith handling the ball to and extreme point where he's top 10 in time of possession in the entire league.

#17 fchowd0311, Nov 16, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    persian hoopa, clos4life and King1 like this.
  18. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Caesar, jordnnnn, kjayp and 8 others like this.