1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenyon Martin Sr. Critical of the Rockets Processes, Approach to Winning, and Culture

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vator, Apr 26, 2022.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. i3artow i3aller

3. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

4. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Not true at all. K-Mart is upset that this team hasn’t done anything with its coaching, has accepted mediocrity, has players who are awful influences off the court (i.e., KPJ), and has played Gordon and Schroeder almost 30 minutes per game almost the full second half of the season. K-Mart should be upset and assuming this clown show doesn’t change, then His son needs to go elsewhere as we’re coming up on the 30 year anniversary of the last time we made a finals.

smoothie likes this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Banana boat vibez

6. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

And he requested a trade.

7. MystikArkitect

Well.

Bye.

8. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I still remember those seasons where his Dad would have been fun to fit with Yao.

That was before Scola came along.

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Must suck for that to be your dad.

KingSamJack, Rashmon, saleem and 3 others like this.
  11. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Senior is a bozo. Clown ass clown.

OremLK likes this.
  12. OremLK

OremLK Member

Kenyon Martin and J.R. Smith were the main reasons I disliked the Melo-era Nuggets. Dirty players with annoying personalities.

Glad Junior seems to be just out there to play some ball and not try to injure other players.

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I kind of see what he's saying after watching the clip and listening to what Gil said afterwards. He sounded like he was saying Randle didn't seem to be too tight with the team/fans (who they said basically wanted him off the team) if the first thing on your mind after a big win isn't to celebrate it with your teammates, but to run to your wife. The first thing most people would probably think about doing is celebrating with the teammates. I think he's trying to say that lockerroom isn't that tight and/or Randle couldn't care less about NY fans after they've been hard on him. I can understand that, tbh. I don't think he's calling Randle soft for necessarily doing it or anything.

AroundTheWorld likes this.