1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnny Depp converted one of the hottest lesbians on the planet...PIMP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Nov 8, 2012.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

One of my childhood memories, Dawson.

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

There's too much going on but his gif summaries make it easy to follow along. Other than that, we don't acknowledge him in the family.

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

ElPigto and i3artow i3aller like this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

#604 i3artow i3aller, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
  5. Nook

Nook Member

It is all kind of sad.

An old guy that doesn't want to be old and doesn't realize he is old.... with plaster falling off his face..... and a manipulative lesbian that learned early she is pretty and spreading her legs will give her what she wants go at each other over who will have their career end sooner.

Writing on the wall with your severed finger is a nice move for a 12 year old...... ******** in the bed? Not even a dog does that......

Depp needs to go hang out with his 60 year old friends and smoke pot and play his guitar and imagine he is 25 again ...... and Amber Heard needs to spread her legs for loser suckers like Elon Musk that only see p***y and lose their mind..... Amber better get on it because in about 5 years she is going to look like Nick Nolte.

jiggyfly, King1, krnxsnoopy and 7 others like this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, BigM, clos4life and 2 others like this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

God Damn that is depressing as hell...... if you squint hard enough you can see Fox News playing in the background and the shadow of the Grim Reaper.

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Johnny not letting her look into his eyes after he said in a prior meeting with her that would be the last time that he let her look into his eyes...that kind of backfired as Amber adamantly twisted it into "he won't look me in the eyes because he knows he's guilty!". Ouch. JD should have looked up and gave her the squinty stink eye in that moment.

9. i3artow i3aller

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

holy crap amber cheated on Depp with James Franco with all people

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Nook likes this.
  12. i3artow i3aller

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lmao.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

iO Toilett Wright.

16. PhiSlammaJamma

Agree that the Cross Examiner has done the best job at making it easy for the jury to understand the narrative and significance of her questions. The only question is what will the jury do with it. But she has drilled home her points clearly.

It seems like Amber really is hoping that the jury simply believes her. But there's no evidence. And jury's want evidence. Everything she says has a convenient excuse as to why there is no proof of it. Which is not good. She said she gave the evidence to her attorney's, but they didn't put it into trial. Ok now. No juror will accept or believe that. She's in real trouble here. She probably should have stuck to the verbal abuse and left it at that, but the story exaggeration is nipping her in the buttox as total lies.

#616 PhiSlammaJamma, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In a nutshell, she comes off unhinged.

This is one of the cases when the defendant needs psychological help and cannot help herself hurting people around her, does not know it.

She shouldn't even be able to testify if it were criminal court.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

She completely fell apart today, went from she’s def lying to no question about it, that was a train wreck from heard I don’t know what she’s thinking trying to wing it and make crap up constantly

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

stormed out after the judge told her to sit next to her lawyers, and before the jury (apparently contempt of court?)

Xerobull likes this.
  20. PhiSlammaJamma

That's not a good look. Too just storm out. While the Depp team is celebrating.

The hard part about being a witness is you would want to wring the cross examiners neck, but you have to hold it together because that is exactly what they want you to do. And if you are polite and answer their questions, you're letting them control the pace and narrative. You can't really win. It's got to be mind numbingly difficult to control yourself on the stand.