1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

January 6 Farce in Congress Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 6, 2021.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

it's just a lame dude/father thing to say. the mother of his children etc

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I guess it's 2021 and we now can't shame Mamas boys eh?

3. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

Why is that cop holding the door for them? :(

4. Buck Turgidson

Because he wants them to leave the building?

Dear god, that audio is hilarious and terrifying.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I’ve got to say that I admire how Pence conducted himself today and how he didn’t bow down to Trump while embarrassing himself. Good job, Father! ;)

Manny Ramirez, Lar, Amiga and 4 others like this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's eying the seat for 2024 in the event janitor Joe can't clean every ******* mess that's happened since 2007, yet somehow the electorate punishes him with more dipshit McConnell and friends

The Apprentice will soon challenge the master....

Fake genteel Christian vs Fake wannabe businessman grifter

::barf::

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Trump releases statement:

I am the biggest douchebag ever and there will be an orderly transition of power on Jan 20.

CometsWin likes this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oh look the arsonist is pretending to be the fire fighter now. **** that shitstain

joshuaao and CometsWin like this.
  9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

10. No Worries

Odds are that Trump did not write a single word of that.

11. No Worries

Pence may have to go into hiding after January 20th. The MAGA crazies may be out for blood.

12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Actually, I was asking them to shoot them.

They should have shot. It would have ended real soon once about 10-20 people or so, were shot.

What goes through these people's minds? Do they not have jobs? Nothing to live for? If you don't understand the potential implications that getting violent at and inside of the heart of the government, on a very important procedural day, can directly have on your life, then you've gone mad. And I think most of them have.

joshuaao and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I'll give him props when he convenes the Cabinet and invokes the 25th. It is his Constitutional duty since the President is obviously delusional insisting he won an election he so clearly and definitely lost. It's narcissistic personality disorder, every mental health expert will agree.

14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Well, they’re crazy.

Throughout history, human society has had built in mechanisms to deal with crackpots. Ostracizing, exiling, being put down in back woods, sent off to war. This resulted in no help, no food, no rudimentary health care.

In our modern world, we have welfare, rights, free health care for the poor (in the USA). So we get outliers like these crazy ****s (and other outliers we don’t need to get in to for this discussion). The only real remedy is that they will probably fall in to crime and get sent to prison (which is an even bigger burden). They do have options for mental help but they are limited and most of these people don’t think they’re crazy.

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

17. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I think it's obvious they the whole 'protest the voting procedure' was political theater to retain some power for the GOP radicals and a race to assume the head of the Trumpsters. The perpetrators should be censured and their party heads should remove them from any prestigious committee positions.

joshuaao likes this.
  18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Here is what I would like to see but doubt that it will ever happen:

1) The 25th Amendment is invoked and Trump is removed from office by this weekend.
    2) Make it to where Trump and his idiotic family are barred forever from running for public office (I think the 14th Amendment can take care of this with the "Insurrection" clause)
    3) Have this narcissistic buffoon finally release his taxes
    4) Fly Trump's ass back to NY and start the trials that the state of NY has against him
    5) Ban Trump from Twitter, Facebook, and all other social media forever
    6) Do like they did in Ancient Rome when the reigns of Caligula, Nero, Commodus, etc. ended and place Trump and his entire presidency in "Damnatio memoriae"

But as always, Trump is like that spoiled little kid who gets away with murder and never suffers any real consequences for his actions.

Hakeemtheking, joshuaao and DaDakota like this.
  19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Oh and a fun fact about Damnatio memoriae....I teach at a local community college/junior college and the college just celebrated its 50th anniversary. In the administration office, there are portraits of all the past Presidents of the college except for ONE. The guy that was President before our current President was such a narcissistic tool that he was forced out by the TBR and resigned. No portrait and anything to do with the guy is never mentioned.

20. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Naw, Dan Patrick has him beat by a LARGE margin.