1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Is this Rockets quiz funny?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketDonut, Aug 7, 2014.

?

Is this quiz funny?

1. Yes

26.1%
  2. No

73.9%
  1. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

2. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Not funny at all..

3. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

And it's not because I'm butthurt about it. I laughed at that Texans article

4. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

It was trying too hard

5. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

i don't get the timing?

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Honestly I don't see how I can be traded to the Rockets as I'm currently not even in the States, nor do I have an agent. I have a feeling that this quiz might be fake.

7. zyt

zyt Member

thats ridiculous of course u get traded, or let go, the most seasoned rockets have played for 2 whole years, im looking at u jones and dmo, its almost time

8. munco

munco Member

clickhole is a satire site from the onion. it's poking fun at all the list/quiz sites like buzzfeed that have popped up over the past few years.

9. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

My result:

"Pack your bags, because you’re headed to Houston. Your inklings of a trade in the works were spot on. Alongside James Harden and Dwight Howard, you’ll be part of one of the Western Conference’s premier squads. "

Assets baby!