1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this Rockets quiz funny?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketDonut, Aug 7, 2014.

?

Is this quiz funny?

1. Yes

26.1%
  2. No

73.9%
  1. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

2. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Not funny at all..

3. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

And it's not because I'm butthurt about it. I laughed at that Texans article

4. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

It was trying too hard

5. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

i don't get the timing?

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Honestly I don't see how I can be traded to the Rockets as I'm currently not even in the States, nor do I have an agent. I have a feeling that this quiz might be fake.

7. zyt

zyt Member

thats ridiculous of course u get traded, or let go, the most seasoned rockets have played for 2 whole years, im looking at u jones and dmo, its almost time

8. munco

munco Member

clickhole is a satire site from the onion. it's poking fun at all the list/quiz sites like buzzfeed that have popped up over the past few years.

9. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

My result:

"Pack your bags, because you’re headed to Houston. Your inklings of a trade in the works were spot on. Alongside James Harden and Dwight Howard, you’ll be part of one of the Western Conference’s premier squads. "

Assets baby!