1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IF we lose Lowry, these are our FA options...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by eric.81, Jul 14, 2010.

1. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Even coming back from an injury, livingston has a huge upside. Even now, if he was in this past draft or last year with rubio, he would be rated way ahead of rubio. I'm not sure if he really fits as an off the ball pg like adelman kinda prefers, but he's a guy long term that can still be special.

Watson is a lowry clone of sorts. He doesn't get to the line as much and is older, but he can run the team, a bulldog on defense. Arroyo would also factor in the conversation as well.

2. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Shaun Livingston is not proving match up problems for anyone, if he was someone would be interested in him. I use to be a big Livingston fan back in his Clip days, but those days are long gone. Hell he played on a team where Sam Cassell and Elton Brand were the top contributers, that seems like ages ago.

Dont base anything off what you saw the Wizards do last year. They were all looters in a riot, putting up worthless, meaning less stats on a garbage team, someone had to do it.

Not sure what Ridinour has been up to, but that is the only intriguing name. He must be doing something right, I read somewhere Amare wanted him to be the pg in New York.

3. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Lets bring back Rafer!!!!!!!!!! :p

4. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

fixed

5. bj2flyy

bj2flyy Member

EDDIE HOUSE... IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL :grin:

6. Entropy

Entropy Member

A few weeks ago I had a dream that we re-signed Rafer. I'm not sure if it's a dream, or a nightmare.

7. wonderboy2313

wonderboy2313 Member

ARROYO OR HOUSE ARE THE TWO BEST PLAYERS ON THAT LIST.

8. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

All terrible options compared to Kyle Lowry.

He'll be re-signed.

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I really like Pargo even though he had an off year. He spreads the floor well and is a solid back up.

10. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

As long as it wasn't wet..........

11. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

The answer is obvious.

He has long hair and his name rhymes with Hoochie.

12. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

1. Lowry
    2. Lowry
    3. Lowry

13. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I haven't seen Pargo recently but I really liked him in New orleans. Still lowry is the best fit for our team. ANd I expect pargo is going to want 4mil+. To me we have to sign Lowry unless management is convinced Llull is the real deal and we can talk im into coming over Next year. And actually Lowry and LLull work better than Brooks and Llull. Okay I am rambling. I hate the thought of losing Lowry but I'm concerned he may not play as well in a non contract year. Especially if he is already tweeting it's nice to be wanted. The Cavs must have already informed him they would offer a sweet deal.

14. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I just realized that

GARRETT TEMPLE IS NOT ON YOUR LIST!

1 person likes this.
  15. aggie87

aggie87 Member

please sigh acie law, the dude is clutch :grin:

16. Htown's2kFinest

well Luke can be crossed off the board cuz he was signed to a 4yr 16mil contract. I would take Bynum over all of those guys but he is a restricted FA. He would make a very nice replacement for Lowry doh.

17. Htown's2kFinest

yeah screw Livingston when we can sign our 'own' 6'6" PG for WAAAY cheaper than him and also anyone else on that list. Temple would be a nice way to go if Lowry is gone. can't believe I forgot about him but is he even available?

18. herro

herro Member

Marcus Williams, Patty Mills, or Will Bynum please.

19. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I like Shaun Livingston in a backup role, playing 15 to 18 minutes in place of AB. Tall, good vision, his jumper is as scary as Lowry.

20. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

He no longer has long hair lol

[​IMG]