1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many points did t-mac get in 4th Q in both games??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jason_long, Apr 21, 2008.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Go away. Stop trolling.

2. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Revisionist history??? I seem to recall Kobe justd eciding to stop shooting in that Game 7 against Phoenix. I would rather have a dude trying to get others involved than a dude who just quit....

3. Lancej281

Lancej281 Member

You keep relying on those stats to tell you whats what, buddy. Stats only tell part of the story, you actually have to watch the game to understand what's going on. I guess having all the points in the world before crunch time excuses you for not showing up when your team needs a bucket. It's ok tho, he showed up in the first quarter!

4. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I agree. You can't do anything about that. WIthout Tracy we are getting killed cause nobody is able to carry the load.

And than if one gus plays 43 minutes and does everything for the team, you can't really blame him for being tired

5. Lancej281

Lancej281 Member

When he does it, its because he quit, but T-Mac just ran out of gas right?

6. Aimtsinghua

Aimtsinghua Member

Bad news for everyone but for jazz

7. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

I'd prefer you didn't pass your own conjecture off as a valid conclusion to my post. If it's that hard for you to understand then I think it's ironic that you're the one trying to belittle others.

8. cardpire

cardpire Member

lol. dude, i'm not sure if you're drunk or what, but you just made an incoherent post about how we shouldnt be posting and critical of any nba players because we're not in the nba.

who's "trolling"?

chill out and get some sleep. we're all upset over this loss. dont take it so personally.

9. cardpire

cardpire Member

i'm not belittling anybody. you talked down to me in your first response, yet you make no sense. i guess we'll agree to disagree.

10. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

No, T-Mac was actually trying to work within the offense and getting dudes open shots, lay-ups at that, that they continued to miss. Kobe did not do that in that game. They passed him the rock and he just gave it right back....as if proving a point that if I don't score we can't win.

Running out of gas is unexcusable....but it's silly to blame this loss on him when he should have probably had 15 dimes if dudes just hit their lay-ups or....Lord knows....dunk the damn ball. The Scola missed gimme in the last minute is a perfect example.