1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is 100th in FG%........no more ball hoggin'

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Dec 19, 2015.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Nailed it right here.

Just have to pray Morey wises up and realizes he has a scoring machine in Beasley on a minimum contract and as you said he really just needs 3 times as many shots and we'd get Harden level production, maybe even better.

Also add in the fact that once we let Beasley take all the shots, Harden becomes expendable and we could probably ship his fat ass out of here and get maybe a 2nd rounder or two.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lol. I think a few guys on our team could make 40 pts if they took 31 shots like Harden did against the Lakers. Well, I call half of it not really attempting to shoot, but just sliding his arm under the guy guarding him, jerking up and pretending to shoot. So, regardless, what is so special about scoring 40 points in 31 attempts? Nothing. Trade the Beard and use that money to build our bigs and add a star forward.

3. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

You're kidding right? The amount of efficient games Harden has without getting to the line is considerable. He's also a good three point shooter. He's a career 37% three point shooter, this is his poorest year from downtown and he's still going to be at 36%.

There's nothing wrong with 44/37/86.

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yeah everyone took as many shots as Kobe everyone would be Kobe's

I sometimes wonder if people here even watch basketball

5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Who was talking about Kobe? LOL

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Post of the year right here.

7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL, I know you are being sarcastic. I really don't care. Most people do love the Beard. I just don't enjoy the way he flails the arms to draw fouls.

I will say one thing though........this is an old post, and he has definitely gotten better at 3's and quit taking an average of 12 a game since I posted that. I will give him credit for that.

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You clearly do not watch the Rockets much if you think he just flails his arms to draw fouls.

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You clearly watch them with blinders on if you don't see it. I watch all the games and see him do it every game. You have got to be joking......hahaha