1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good News: Pressure increasing on Israeli Policies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mathloom, Dec 11, 2013.

1. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kill them all and let a Norse god sort them out.

2. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

:confused:

I hope that this a joke, and you aren't serious.

3. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Since this is a religious war in the region and further expanded accross the world due to the Christian implications embraced by evangelicals I thought I would appropriate the message but let a Norse god figure out who is right and wrong as he would not be biased. And, it is further a bit of a quote from a 90's punk song. Street cred.

4. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

it's a very complicated situation without an and in the horizon.

people from outside think that it's simple and that they understand the situation and who's bad or good, but theire clueless.
    watch this movie about an Australian women voulterin in palestine, after what she heard about how poor they were, and what she actually saw.
    including in schools where 10 yers old are studing how to hate Israel and how suicide bombers are saints and role models. It's much easier to judge someone when you're not the on who has to deal with it and you're not in danger.

when there was a bombe in London the police shot an innocent Brazilian.
    American soldiers in Afghanistan and iraq where filmed abusing Arabs.
    Russian army actions in georgia and Chechnya weren't exactley
    perfect, to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC5XV7Wzb2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

there want be a solution, after they recognize Israel and stop preaching to hate and the murder of every Israeli.

5. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

I must say, Israel isn't perfect as well, but atlest we are not teaching our children hatred and how saints suicide bombers are.

acceptance and peace is the only solution.
    Israel is here to stay and Arab countries need to accept it. Otherwise it will never end.

6. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Let whomever who is without sin -- whether Israeli, Muslim or Christian -- cast the first stone.

Personally IMO, if the United States should err, we should err on the side of the Israelis. Muslims always attack Israel, find they have bitten off more than they can chew, and then cry to the world they are mistreated because they have lost land as the result of their attacks.

7. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

This is what Muslims teach their childrens in Hamas summer camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g6UsYGCB2g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x110pdp_gaza-children-play-war-in-hamas-summer-camp_news

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

No teaching children through attacking with tanks and artillery when they grow up.

9. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

That's about the best argument that can be made for the European Jewish conquest of Palestine.

Trouble is that is behavior that has not been accepted internationally in about two hundred years.

10. glynch

Hey I concede the truism both sides have decent and terrible people. Show me any large group that one cannot say that about.

However, the common refrain on a policy issue that both sides are equally wrong or at fault and the truth is always in the middle is often times an excuse for fuzzy thinking, laziness or lack of moral clarity.

11. glynch

I actually think it will and the academic boycott cited by the op is a good small step toward accomplishing this worthwhile goal.

It will not happen unless Israeli Apartheid can be collapsed and this will almost for sure only be accomplished by pressure from the outside. Similarly segregation in the US South, which was less oppressive for American Blacks than current Israeli anti-Palestinian policies, did not happen with just vague wishing.

12. glynch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

This is a very good resource on the situationin Israel This is a youtube speech by a son of one of the famous Israeli generals involved in the founding of modern Israel.

Miko Peled was born in Jersusalem into a famous and influential Israeli Zionist family. His father was a famous General in the Israeli Army, of which Miko also served his time. When Miko's niece was killed by Palestinian suicide bombers, you may have expected the family to put Palestinians at fault, but surprisingly they blamed the state of Israel, and their violent torturing and persecution for driving people to such sadness that they would take their own live

He talks about how even though he grew up in Jerusalem, it wasn't until the age of 39 in the United State he first had any meaningful interaction with Palestinians so strict is the segregation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

13. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

it's going to be kind of hard to avoid seeing palestinians when those are the numbers.100,000 Palestinians work in Israel daily. It's in a country populated with 7,000,000 people and the size of new jersey.

I'm much younger than him and encounters many, as many other israelies.
    thisan is delusional and with a clear agenda.

At its weekly meeting last Sunday, the cabinet approved the recommendation to grant 5,000 additional work permits to Palestinians from the West Bank, raising the number of those who have permanent work permits to 48,000. Another 3,000 Palestinians have permission to work temporarily in Israel to help with the olive harvest and 27,000 more Palestinians work in industrial zones in the West Bank and in settlements. According to various estimates, at least another 30,000 residents of the West Bank work in Israel illegally. Thus, about 100,000 Palestinians rely on jobs in Israel for their livelihood.

Almost all construction workers in every city in Israel are palestinas and also alot of food workers, how can you avoid meeting them??

no response from no one to the hate and violence that is Bering teache at Hamas summer camps??
    those are 10 year old kids. I hope that you understand that with this kind of hate there will never be peace.

read this and understand what happens sometime in this situation.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-soldier-kidnapped-killed-near-qalqilya/

14. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

anyone ever asked himself why Palestinians decendents in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon still live in camps without real infrastructure or citizenship??

why this country's don't accept them.
    And makes them live in those hot able condition.
    No one thinkers about this clear Arab countries agenda?

this is a picture of gaza city

[​IMG]

and this one is from a palestinian camp In Lebanon.

[​IMG]

everyone talked about Israel treating them bad, but meanwhile Israel provides gazan work and electricity and not egypt.

no one talkes about Arab govermants treatment of them.

15. glynch

16. glynch

lol I like your picture of Gaza City. All of Gaza is like that and the Israelis are so humane in their treatment of Palestinains displaced by the conqest. Just compare their treatment of the folks in Gaza ias evidenced by one photo of the most prosperous central location with a squalid refugee camp!!!

Now I am virtually certain you are being paid to spread propaganda. or are so deeply indoctrinated it is ridiculous to take you seriously..

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

yes! the goys to the east are sooo dumb! and to the west too! thank God the Chosen Ones are here to lead the way!

18. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

again, Israel is not in gaza. Israel left gaza and it's under Hamas govermant.
    they have a border with Egypt, an Arab sunny country, just like most Palestinians are.

I wish I would get paid, just like some of you, just to tell the truth and counter the lies and false propogand you are spreadind.

all the hate you are posting is ridiculess.

19. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

Never said that. I was responding about startup and it's part of the subject.
    Some of the Asian people are the smartest, and kindes I ever met :)

I just wish that Arab countries, and especially in palestinians schools under Hamas leadership, will focus on teaching and studying and develop their high tech and startups, and stop focusing in hate.

20. cml750

cml750 Member

Thanks for speaking the truth. Liberals fall for the propaganda hook, line, and sinker.