1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite team besides the Rockets?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bigstinkyt, Nov 9, 2002.

1. FranchisePlayer

FranchisePlayer New Member

1. Rockets
    2. EC-Magic, Hornets, Wizzards
    3. Whoever is playing the Lakers in the WC finals

2. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

:)

"My enimies', enemy is my ally."

#42 DavidS, Nov 9, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2002
  3. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Since I live in Sacramento, I'm obligated to like the Monarchs and Kings. I also like the NY Liberty and Dallas Cowboys.

4. lived

lived Member

I used to root for the Blazers when Drexler was there, nothing got me more excited in the early 90s when they made it to the Finals cos I was hoping Clyde would pick up his ring back then.. well i suppose it was sweeter that he got his with Dream.

I'm more of a player supporter, and right now it's gotta be Grant Hill and Paul Pierce.

5. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

I gotta say the Nuggets just because they were smart enough to get rid of Antonio for Hilario. They have such a boring team name and such terrible uniforms (their old school ones were even worse, yet cooler). But I am going to love seeing Skiti and Hilario form the nucleus of the future. They will get another High draft pick next year and in about five years they will be fun to watch. I am also partial to them and the Grizz because those are two teams the rockets never have to worry about beating out for a playoff spot.

6. solid

solid Contributing Member

UH Basketball, but I really enjoyed watching the Mavs play last year in the playoffs. I love their hustle, their passing, and overall team play. The Rockets have the talent to be as good as the Mavs, but at this time, they are not as good. I still love them most of all.

7. limited_few

limited_few Member

Favorite TEAM besides Rockets? Without a doubt the TEXANS baby! In three years Houston will have an NBA title and an NFL title. No doubt in my mind. :cool:

8. bushbaby

bushbaby Member

philadaphia~

because Iverson is great,I like watching he play

9. Mr. Slim Citrus

Mr. Slim Citrus Contributing Member

Would it be too much for a lowly lurking Kings fan to ask you to explain this statement? I've been a Kings fan for going on fourteen years now, and I've met far fewer biased Kings fans than I've met fans of any other team, aside from Cavs fans, and the one Nuggets fan I've met.

You honestly hate the Kings because you think their fans are biased? :confused:

10. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

The Wizards, of course! I'm really excited about this season. Jordan seems to be deferring to some of the young guys, and Jerry Stackhouse is incredible. I've watched every Wizards game this season, and I can't quite remember seeing so many spectacular plays by one guy in such a short time. I mean, the guy gets to the free-throw line about 10 times a game and shoots 94%! <b>IF</b> the wizards make serious waves in the eastern conference, and that's a pretty big <b>IF</b>, Stackhouse will be a legitimate MVP candidate.

11. Nova

Nova Member

My second fav has been the Knicks.