1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Commentary]: The Railroading of Michael Flynn

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, May 21, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Sweet. I’m nine years your senior and been playing since I was 16. I was just your average guitarist and musician but I met the blind guy out of SoCal 12 years ago and it changed my life. He was born gifted with absolute pitch, his main instrument is the classical guitar and he has a degree from CalState Fullerton. He can play anything from classical to jazz, rock, blues, country and everything in between. He also plays ten other instruments and a prolific songwriter. I have learned so much from playing with him these past 12 years, from musicianship, practicing, rehearsing, songwriting, chord progressions, booking gigs. That’s a sweet guitar you’re building there. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Warmoth. I have a couple of Telecasters, I like Charvel too, well made Japanese guitars, seems like everyone wants one. What’s your budget bro?

#21 generalthade_03, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are the one trying to pigeonhole people into sides or camps, I take things as they come and try and come up with a conclusion on my own, no reason to be impressed that's your own bias that makes you think this way.

The Burisma-Biden thing has run its course, asked and answered, the telling thing is you and your kind trotting out the "breaking news of the Biden tapes when that news is 6 months old.

Why do you think Graham has some special handle on this investigation and why do you as a supposedly middle of the road voter care what Graham has to say? Do you think he is unbiased?

Deckard likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nope.

4. dmoneybangbang

Do conservatives have an issue with Flynn being a lobbyist for the Turkish government?

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fify.

6. dmoneybangbang

So what do you think about Flynn being a globalist registered foreign lobbyist?

Do you see why someone with ties to a foreign government deserves scrutiny? Especially a registered foreign lobbyist.

I use to be able to feel the breeze of tiny American flags from conservatives.... but not so much anymore comrade.

7. basso

Supporting Member

dunno; you should ask a conservative.

8. dmoneybangbang

Lolzzzz.

Classic conservative, start a thread then shrink from it. But but but her emails!!!

LolZZzZzzz

Invisible Fan and jiggyfly like this.
  9. basso

Supporting Member

fify.

the original sin, from which everything that happened in 2016 flows. w/o it, she'd be president.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Typical retrumplican moves... can't answer the question honestly, so change the question, then answer that one...

Deckard likes this.
  11. dmoneybangbang

What a conservative thing to say....

Are you just a coward or a troll?

Maybe the ever elusive Troll coward?!?!

12. dmoneybangbang

They scared.... They can’t put their AR across their back online....

13. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

How much do you know about the business ties Flynn had with Turkey and what his consulting firm provided for their client?

If Flynn was a lobbyist for Mexico would that change anything for you? The are both allies. Flynn was in the private sector. Did Flynn pass state secrets along to Turkey or has he been accused or charged with any such crimes? I'll note the nut job judge who accused him of treason......and then backpedaled.

Let's hear it: What treasonous crime did Flynn commit? Simple question. We all know there is nothing factual to substantiate it. And some of you guys have opinions on it. Someone post a real crime.

basso likes this.
  14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

O is back. @jiggyfly can now get back to being a slueth:D

Os Trigonum likes this.
  15. TheresTheDagger

Probably because there's nothing to see here, amiright?

basso and B@ffled like this.
  16. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Why would there need to be a review if the FBI did nothing wrong? That's crazy talk. You must be some sort of conspiracy nut case. The fact that you're even questioning the Flynn thing tells me you're crazy.

17. dmoneybangbang

Only what's available from the news. Just commenting on how many globalist ties Trump had during his campaign..... Doesn't Trump have a tower in Turkey....? Just another comment.

Usually allies don't threaten to buy Russian made anti air hardware.

I'm not aware of any state secrets that the ex US army Lt General passed along. An ex Lt General is free to work for whoever or whatever country he wants...

The judge who gets to read more of the unredacted information? He may have some more information than we do....At first y'all loved the judge for chastising Mueller now he's a nut job!

Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: ‘You sold your country out’

I never said Flynn committed the legal definition of treason, I was questioning the patriotism of an ex- LT General who needs to make money by being a lobbyist for a strongman leader like Erdogan. A leader by the way, who was allowed to slaughter our Kurdish allies by this administration. Speaking of "allies"....

Clearly the point of a plea deal is to get lesser charges. What was the plea deal?

Deckard likes this.
  18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

He was charged with DUI and pleaded guilty to Obstruction of a Highway. Oh wait....that's some other plea deal my friend was involved in. He wasn't even on a highway. Pretty strange.

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why do you continue to tag me, am I on your mind that much?

You have been here the entire time posting under both names.

Hit dog holla.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you have no problem that he retro activley registered as a foreign agent while advising and speaking for the president elect?

This when he registered as a foreign agent.

https://themoscowproject.org/collusion/flynn-registers-foreign-agent/

In March 2017, Flynn retroactively registered as a foreign agent for his work on behalf of Turkish interests during the 2016 presidential campaign.

This was after he had been chosen for the National Security Advisor and after he was fired.

This is what he was doing while advising Trump.

On Sept. 19, 2016, Flynn, Kian and Alptekin met with two Turkish government officials in New York City to discuss Gulen, the indictment says. Throughout September and October that year, Kian and others met with a member of Congress, a congressional staffer and a state government official to “depict [Gulen] as a threat who should be returned to Turkey,” the indictment adds.

On Nov. 2, 2016, according to the filing, Alptekin complained to Kian that Flynn’s firm had “not publicized enough negative information” about Gulen. That day, Kian sent Alptekin a draft of the op-ed, telling him that “a promise made is a promise kept.”

Two days before the op-ed ran, Kian emailed Aptekin that “The arrow has left the bow!” and shared another draft.

“This is a very high profile exposure one day before the election,” Kian added.

After the op-ed was published, the Justice Department began investigating, the indictment says.

It's not about if he committed a crime it's about him not disclosing his work for Turkey while being Trumps defacto national security advisor, is that ok with you?

Simple question.

Is this ok to you?

#40 jiggyfly, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    FranchiseBlade likes this.