1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China v. Brazil fight (REAL FIGHTING!)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Oct 14, 2010.

1. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

It was poor taste for China. However,I wish Yao would share some of the same aggression as his fellow chinese BB players.

He doesn't need to kick a guy on the ground, but he could throw his elbows around while rebounding.

2. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Man that f***** Brazilian who stuck his foot under the Chinese player is such a ****er, imagine if Yao was playing.

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

brazilians? Looked like about 10 or 20 people max, not counting the stands.

4. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

that was ****ing awesome! i wished it happened more often in the nba.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

It's not worth the 15 to 16 game suspension.
    Unless of course the players getting suspended are on the Timberwolves, Raptors, Clippers, etc.

6. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

more like whole season suspension.

but yea i know what you mean. still cool though.

these are the players/people i wouldn't mind seeing getting a beatdown.

Kevin Garnett
    Matt Barnes
    Lebron James
    Chris Bosh
    Marc Cuban
    Jason Terry

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Complete and utter bull ****. I finally got around to watching this and your statement is so full of crap that I'm damned near speechless. The entire Chinese team should have been tossed from the tournament. It was a riot by the Chinese team, with Chinese players kicking Brazilian players on the floor, players who were trying not to fight. Sure, the Brazilian coach should have been tossed for slamming his fist on the table earlier, and maybe he was, but your description of what I just watched was total chauvinistic crap, or willful blind ignorance, or both.

8. sew

sew Member

lol, you didn't read through the thread did you.

9. sew

sew Member

^ Was China's coach. He was China's coach

1 person likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

No, I didn't. I watched the video and replied to the chump's comment.

11. Lovemachine2000

You obviously haven't read any of the online comments... Nice try on the race card - NOT

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

This was better than any of Jet Li's or Donny Yen's movie. Ip man? Wong Fei Hong?

psshhhhhh....

13. Lovemachine2000

If you watch the clip carefully you'd see that at least one of the Brazilian guards was taunting the Chinese players while exiting.a

14. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Nah man.

The Brazilian guy who was getting kicked on the ground tried to whip that chinese player in the head with his towel.

The Brazilian guy who got grabbed by the Chinese player was talking smack to the Chinese as the team was leaving. The Brazilian teammate tried to hold him back but it was too late.

The Brazilians kept trying to talk trash even after the skirmish and got a beating.

You gonna talk trash, then expect a beating or a fight.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are so full of ****. Totally full of ****. So a guy who "assaulted" a Chinese player with a ****ing towel deserves to get kicked while on the floor by several Chinese players. What crap. A Brazilian player who "talked smack" deserved to get hammered. Brazilian players talking trash deserve a "beating." You couldn't possibly be more of an A-Hole if you tried. How I wish that team of thugs had attempted that crap with an American team back in the 1980's. They would still be looking for their teeth, chump.

You seriously believe the players from Brazil deserved that? You are well and truly an ass, fool.

1 person likes this.
  16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

panties on too tight girl?

1 person likes this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

**** you, goofus.

18. cuddie

cuddie Member

In case you missed it:

1 person likes this.
  19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thank you for the nice explanation, which I'll take with a grain of salt considering what I saw on the video, but that's not meant as a reflection on you. I'm especially glad to get cleared up who the coach was who slammed his hand on the table. None of that excuses the actions of the Chinese players on the court during the "fight." Hard fouls happen all the time. It's a part of the game. My comment about the '80's was a reflection of my experience watching the NBA back then and over a decade before that, and I can tell you that hard fouls were very common then, as was fighting, but I can never recall ever seeing an NBA player kicking another player while he was on the floor. Ever. The guy would have been a pariah in the league. That kind of act is inexcusable. The ass hat I had the "conversation" with a while ago has to have the IQ of a turnip, clearly not the case with you. Thanks again.

20. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

There are a ton of fights in international basketball and international sports in general, get over it. Dirty **** happens all the time, it's natural to want to hurt the guy you're fighting. There's probably kind of a reason you're fighting in the first place.