1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China v. Brazil fight (REAL FIGHTING!)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Oct 14, 2010.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6mUm-0hlEI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6mUm-0hlEI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

damn chinese bust out some kung fu on those brazilians and whup their arses.

2. DreamRoxCoogFan

further proof that the no-leaving-the-bench rule in the NBA is a good one. Otherwise you have something like this, where 6 guys rush onto the court and it escalates even further. At the end there, about 4 guys from China tried to kick one Brazilian on the floor. Dude, it you're gonna fight, fight like a man. Don't group fight or kick.

3. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Don't **** with the Chinese.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rHH5PKrOCw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rHH5PKrOCw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

5. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Easy to say...but when you're all pissed off...you're just gonna stomp the guy. What are they supposed to do? Get in a circle and fight each other 1 on 1?

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

didnt see any kung foo

7. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Dang, Brazilians did get their ass kicked.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lol i guess whenever asians are fighting, its considered kung fu

9. foo82

foo82 Member

Funny, if they were black everyone would be calling them thugs.

10. bewy

bewy Member

They do it cuz they don't have a david stern there. Won't happen in the NBA for sure.

11. johnnydeezy1

johnnydeezy1 Member

god damn those chinese dudes went crazy! i feel kinda bad for those brazilians. it seemed like they just stood there and took everything.

Not one player looked like they knew how to fight tho lol

12. sw847

sw847 Member

lol you watch way too many movies man....who will stand there and ask the opposing team to fight 1v1? also when you are pissed off...bite the guy for all i care. Only thing i can't stand is aiming for the nuts.

Also...thought this was posted in the college ball forum. but anyway.

13. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

They're not black, and I'm still calling them thugs. That's exactly what that was. The worse thing is, the Brazilians didn't retaliate, and those little b****es still escalated. And wth wasn't that coach or whatever ejected in the beginning? Dude needs to cut back on the 'roids.

Oh, and that wasn't kung fu, it was cowardly thuggery.

14. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Just because one doesn't swing back doesn't mean he can't fight.

I think basketball players are the best fighters no matter what any of you say. I choose speed, quickness, and versatility over strength, and form.

15. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

That's very poor from China. Cowardly is the word when you have people kicking a guy on the floor who was doing nothing but walking off with his team. Love to see that China team rock up in another country like Australia, US or one of the European teams and try that.

16. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

You Sir, are an Idiot!

17. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

You sir, are overweight.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Pro athletes are the worse fighters. Any athlete.

19. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

It would never happen vs. an American team. They go to major lengths to make sure NBA players walk away and not escalate disputes vs. foreign teams.

Furthermore, if an American team did beat the snot out of that Chinese team, it may lead to an international incident, seriously. Actually, I don't even think the Chinese team would dare do that to ANY American team Lol.

20. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I disagree. The fact that they can't fight makes for the best fights. :grin:

With minimal training they are fighting machines.

I'm sure we can agree that they are the fastest and always have the option of running away.