1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buffalo Shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocketsjudoka, May 15, 2022.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And you are consistently not.

Why do you keep trying to play these games?

As a teacher would you not want to actually try and do the research yourself instead of getting that info from a message board?

Or do you actually not care and just want to deflect?

Andre0087 likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Tlk about logic ceasing to exist.

Where are the semantics in the post you quoted it seemed to be pretty straightforward.

You know this is a big deal to your type because they have not yet been able to construct a narrative yet that sticks, it's been all about semantics and feigned ignorance.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I know this sounds crass, but the GOP needs to receive some of their own medicine and the Democrats need to tie this incident to the party of Trump, They need to run adds showing all of these Republicans that have attended these Far Right rallies and seminars that push the theory of GRT.

MGT should be the poster child.

Also the Republicans that were talking to these types of groups leading up to Jan 6.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

the narrative will be that liberals and minorities have created a society where white people no longer feel welcome causing them to lash out…this was just a mentally disturbed teenager who felt that his way of life was being attacked…now roll out the baby and middle school pics

mdrowe00 and jiggyfly like this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Fine. Let’s get back to the topic then and let me again ask the question to you that nobody on the right will answer.

Do you agree that the great replacement theory should continue to be used by political leaders or other American influencers even though it is continually stated as motivation for mass shootings or other forms of horrific violence?

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. dobro1229

8. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

honestly, it is part of the price of supporting Republicans. Republican leadership and a very large part of the Republican party embraces replacement theory and other rhetoric. They certainly understand it angers and animates a meaningful part of the base, raises money, drives turnout. And they don’t denounce it.

this is no different than Jan 6. Q anon. Critical race theory. Pedophelia. Marjorie Taylor green. Cawthorn. The list goes on and on and on. It is a heavy price to pay to support republicans.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Democrats take notes.

dobro1229 likes this.
  10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It's pitiful to witness but some people have the "I got mine and screw the next generation" mentality. It is what it is...

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. dobro1229

I can't tell you how many times I hear that about Climate Change (well I won't be around then and I actually like warm weather). What they don't realize is that there are costs to them now or there will be soon. Even with Climate Change, we are about to see massive spikes in home owners insurance premiums. That'll hit their pocket book before they are dead.

On guns how many Americans this year will have a gun accident in their homes with a little kid or teenager who finds daddy's or grandpas gun? That same daddy or grandpa who never needed a gun but FoxNews told him he needed to get one before Antifa and the Democrats are coming to your house to brainwash you into a Democrat?

I'm not sure that we've ever seen a population this size collectively harm themselves in this way on a massive scale because of nostalgia they never really experienced in the first place, or some stupid culture war issue. At least the Mayans destroyed themselves because they were trying to build more housing. They just simply used the wrong kind of material.

12. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

idiot politics. I just figured it out

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

A simple search shows that GRT wasn't mentioned on this forum before Buffalo. You and your type need to calm down.

ROXRAN likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So the march in Charlottesville does not show up in a search?

That's certainly interesting.

You really are going to try and deflect this with a semantics argument, typical.

How about you just talk about all the rhetoric since Charlottesville that led up to this incident.

No Worries likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

You would think that the guy "teacher's aide" who post stuff from different articles on here constantly would know how to google or search for info right?

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I dont study this fringy crap enough to know that Charlottesville and GRT are synonymous. I had not heard of GRT before sunday and said that. Semantics my ass.

ROXRAN and AroundTheWorld like this.
  17. dobro1229

Stop playing stupid. Just because someone decided it's easier to abbreviate than type out THE GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY doesn't mean this is some new thing. Do a simple search here in the forum search engine and there are posts after posts over the past couple of years where someone will flag someone from the right again and again using GRT talking points like this example:

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/...my-of-the-people.299105/page-46#post-13522301

Have you never heard of Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombings???... Surely you are old enough to remember that? That is a terrorist act that was openly credited to McVeigh's belief in the THE GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY.

This isn't new. I'm so sorry that you cannot fathom the difference between the words THE GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY and the abbreviated GRT. I know that's just mind boggling and how dare we use an abbreviation.

jiggyfly and Blatz like this.
  18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It seems like @dobro1229 knows some of these fringy theories suspiciously well...

ROXRAN and Astrodome like this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I don't study this fringy crap either but I have been hearing about it since Charlottesville, just because you have a blind spot does not mean it has not been a thing that has not been talked about in here.

If you did not know the chants of "Jews will not replace us" was GRT then that's nobodies fault but your own because it was talked about a lot.

It's humorous to see you and your kind having thin skin about this.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This made no sense, but I am glad I am leaving a mark.

[​IMG]