1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All Talk. No Walk--The Current Situation of Our Team's Heart

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DwangBoy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

FANTASTIC post. I totally agree with you. TMac's bad couple of games has seemed to somehow overshadow the fact that no one else outside of Yao and sometimes Shane is capable of hitting an open shot. Why not leave them open? It's like having 3 Ryan Bowens out there right now...

2. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

This thread sucks. You call people who actually have done something with their lives and reached the highest level of their profession "chokers" and otherwise defame their character when you probably haven't competed in anything more challenging than a video game. Tell us some more secrets of *your* success, winner. I will not be "disalarmed" until your parents take your internet privileges away. Now go to your room!

3. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

but i seriously would trade for artest.

4. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

i never proclaimed myself the carrier of this team. and why is everyone so eager to knock opinions. thought processes aren't a short-term task. and this was something i was feeling.

no need to bash and tell me to "go to my room".. thanks and i don't like video games.

5. codell

codell Contributing Member

Your figurative terms make no sense and I've already pointed out why. Admit your thread was made in haste and based on inaccurate historical references and falsely applied terms and move on already.

Losing a game where you are clearly favored and/or losing a game where you are up by enough points at a point in the game when the odds say your lead is insurmountable

Losing a series where you are clearly favored and/or losing a series where you are up by enough games at a point in the series where the odds say you should win the series

6. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

ok.. maybe my thread is shlt.

but the rockets were clear favorites in my book after 2 games.. and this is how I feel.

sorry it doesn't match your definition. also, i don't mean f' t-mac, you suck. i'm saying this for the NOW, hoping he will prove me wrong.

so stop hating.

7. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

and yeah my posts are haste, i get in the moment and defend my point until someone stops to let me think a little.

it's mainly our supporting cast playing like shlt. but i like what rafer's been doing and what yao.

it's the way t-mac carries himself on the court that angers me

also juwan and head missing everything.

but come tomorrow,
    i'm still cheering my ass off for the rockets.

8. codell

codell Contributing Member

The Rockets are STILL favorites ....and thats not how I feel, that is a fact ;)

9. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

well, yea.. but i project the way he carries himself over, hence, this thread.

what i meant was i hope he'll prove my projections won and surprise me, making me happier than ever tomorrow.

10. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I'm not sure it's heart.....we might just not be that good. I mean, look at our team outside of Yao and t-mac. It's like they are playing 2 on 5.