1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Actor Mark Wahlberg is seeking a pardon for violent crime he committed aged 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Dec 14, 2014.

1. VanityHalfBlack

[​IMG]

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's probably not a bad way to hedge against money laundering from other criminal enterprises. I don't see how they could do this in New York with what seems to be an inordinate need for retail dining.

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

can I get pardoned for getting arrested with a micro spec of weed in 1997?

how does this pardon thing work? Is he getting pardoned because he is marky mark? like what is the criteria? Do I need to play the same character in every movie to get me a pardon? pardon me but have you pardon?

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

pardon me but do you have any grey poopardon? :grin:

5. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I suspected he paid off the victim.