1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Updates on the Astros Game?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by ROCKSS, Oct 10, 2001.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Pued,

Are you sure on this? I thought if the ball hit the yellow line it counted as a homer. If not, then disregard my argument there...

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Cat, I love ya man, but damn...you are the biggest homer on this board. Ausmus' shot had to go over the line to be a homer; it did not. Berkman was out, but that strike on Truby was BS. The umps didn't lose this game, the stros did.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

If it hits the line (which it didn't) it's a home run...it doesn't have to clear it.

4. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

:D

The reason why Cat thinks the umps cost the Astros the game is the whole big market/small market/favoritism that he talks about in basketball. Kobe, now Jordan, Shaq...Glavine, Maddux, Smoltz.

I just wonder why the Yankees seem to beat the Braves by going to the opposite field and the Stros continue to try and jack everything. Or maybe its true that the world never wants Houston to win? Maybe.

#84 Almu, Oct 10, 2001
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2001
  5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I just think the Astros need something to drink and everything will be o.k.