1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Invites Mother Of Michael Brown, Convenience Store Robber And Attempted Cop Murderer, To Spe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 19, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Another cop was just shot and died, this time in Kansas. Maybe Hillary can invite the shooter's mom to speak at DNC. Hell just bring the shooter.

2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Not really. The police are generally pretty good.
    In that one is too many I agree, but there is not some epidemic of innocent people being murdered by the police. There are a few isolated incidents, to which get added many others where the police do nothing wrong. You are more likely to get killed by the weather than murdered by a cop.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Texas A&M has a more stringent selection pool than UofH unless times have changed since I was applying for colleges. I knew plenty of kids who got rejected from A&M and were accepted to UofH. I really never heard of a case that occurred in reverse.

UofH is still a good school that is steadily rising in the reputation department. Not denying that.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Michael Brown is the wrong tree to bark up.

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You're such a **** it's unbelievable. None of those mothers had sons who killed cops. ****ing imbecile.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I agree with the notion that using Michael Brown as one of your poster boys is an absolute **** idea. He's an easy target to discredit the movement because in reality he wasn't a 'gentle giant'. He was actually kinda a piece of ****. There are so many more victims from police brutality to choose from. Why Michael Brown?

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's a lot more than one. The problem here is being fearful that recognizing that cops are under trained means we hate all cops. It's OK to recognize when a cop is bad again that doesn't mean you would think all cops are bad or even that most are bad. You shouldn't let bad things happen just because they don't happen more than something else. Its the sort of lack of critical thinking that gave the GOP Trump. There's no depth of thought. By the way we can't control the weather, Im not going to look up whether that statement is true or not but it perfectly explains the lack of critical thinking I'm talking about.

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Hillary needs the black population to go out and vote like they did for Obama so she's willing to throw our LEO under the bus. Hillary is a manipulating psychotic liar. She should be rotting in prison!

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Regardless of race or his past or even what he did that that officer in that case did not have to kill Brown. Its the lack of training Im speaking of earlier, stealing candy or whatever should not end in death. Even though the cop didn't even know he did that anyway. We have a process.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

In your neighborhood?

How much does the weather get paid to protect me?

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Curious why you're detracting from the spectacle of awesome at the RNC? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Heh

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I don't recall Michael Brown shooting a cop. This statement demonstrates the complete and utter lack of logic that lead to your failed posts on a daily basis. It's almost like you want to start a race war on Clutchfans, lol. Pathetic.

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lmao, is your sig some kind of fantasy you have..creepy.

How long before your stupidity lands you in prison though?

14. jsingles

jsingles Member

Except Michael Brown's mother is not the parent of someone who is the victim of police abuse..............so your point is what exactly?

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Brown went after Wilson's gun. He was attempting to shoot officer Wilson.

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Michael Brown grabbed the officer's gun, attempt to take it away from him, punched him in the face, and then said he was "too much of a p***y" to shoot him.

Right, he didn't shoot a cop...but what do you think his intentions were by trying to take the gun away from the cop?

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

This is the equivalent of Trump running out a Benghazi mom to me.

Not actually comparable but whatever

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You can't attempt to shoot someone without having a gun that's #1. #2 We don't know if he reached for the gun or not. We know that Wilson said he did and we know that Brown is dead (The cops in Alton Sterlings's case said he was going for a weapon as well). I'm not saying Brown didn't go for the gun, I'm saying we don't know. So labeling him a cop shooter when he is dead, never got his hands on the gun and the cop is still alive is stretching it a bit. Brown's not exactly here to defend himself is he? This is also one of the circumstances without video footage which tend to always go in the cop's favor. Having his mother speak doesn't not mean you believe that cops should be killed, its a ridiculous notion. It's also not pandering. It's way to try to bridge the divide and bring people together. But I really don't expect you to understand that since you spend most of your day trying to divide people.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's not the same thing and a totally different context. Brown's mom isn't there to blame Trump for her son's death.

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

We don't know if he reached for the gun or not? Forensic evidence backed up the claim; along with the bullet wound to Michael Brown's right hand that came from a shot fired by the officer while inside the SUV.

Let's step back for a moment - are we talking about the same incident?